• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

This thread is a travesty to Glocks. Not a single one of these looks like it's been shot. You guys need to spend a bit more time shooting your Glocks rather than cleaning them.
After all, isn't that why you got a Glock in the first place?

Sorry, but I don't own a clean Glock to take a picture of for posting.

Hope you change your mind and post some of yours. I love pictures of dirty, abused guns. It's called "patina". I took the pic of my 17 right after I bought it, fresh from a refurb at the factory.

This thread is a travesty to Glocks. Not a single one of these looks like it's been shot. You guys need to spend a bit more time shooting your Glocks rather than cleaning them.

my 23 has alot of rounds through it and i dont clean the barrel much, but i also dont like getting the residue from the nose and barrel all over my clothes [laugh]

Is a full sized Glock a tad too much to carry? The .45 ACP seems to only come in the full or sub-compact size. My hands are kind of big, I shot the full, compact and sub-compact 9mm verison and the compact was the best. The sub-compact hand my fingers hanging off and stuff. If a full size is pretty close to the compact it'd interest me. I'll prob end up renting them anyhow.

Mine actually had over 600 rounds through it between it's last cleaning and the photo. It just doesn't show on the cellphone camera.

here is mine

my G23 has over 1500 rounds though it. I do tend to clean it after every range session just because I am anal about it being dirty and full of residue.

IMG_2560.jpg

Last edited:
Mine actually had over 600 rounds through it between it's last cleaning and the photo. It just doesn't show on the cellphone camera.

You know, you may be on to something. I just took a good look at my G34 that has close to 10k rounds thru it and it doesn't really look all that dirty. Of course when I pop the slide and look more closely it is a bit grimey.

-Cuz.

G30 Short Frame.... pretty much my EDC. This is an old pic but I am reasonbly sure if I took it out of the holster there would be a similar amount of lint in there, probably a little less though because it was cleaned not long ago.

G30SF.jpg

I'll update with a few new Glocks since my last post in here...

My EDC - Gen4 G19
IMG_8835.jpg

IMG_8827.jpg

IMG_8840.jpg

IMG_8801.jpg

Gen4 17
IMG_8874.jpg

IMG_8891.jpg

IMG_8789.jpg

Brothers
IMG_8813.jpg

Yes sir [grin]

Warren Tactical front and rear set. 2 yellow tritium dots in back... 1 green tritium in front.

As promised... Here are some quick and dirty photos...

Rear sight in focus:
IMG_0329.jpg

Front sight in focus:
IMG_0337.jpg

What you see at night:
IMG_0344.jpg

Glock 17,19 & 26 on Left, Glock 36,30 & two 21's on Right. Kel-Tec Sub 2000 9mm in the middle. I think Kel-Tec built this gun around the 33rd Glock mag. I heard Glock is coming out with a carbine. If so, I'll buy one and trade in the Kel-Tec [smile]

Attachments

• GLOCKS1.jpg
    GLOCKS1.jpg
    206.2 KB · Views: 322
Back
Top Bottom