Show me your Glocks!

Drgrant what do you like more a 26 or 19?

Im thinking about taking a beloved 19 and hydro dipping it in muddy girl pink via jester customs.. just the frame while keeping the slide the same

In terms of "what would I sell first" I would keep the 19 above all else. In the past 10 years I sold nearly everything except for a few guns that I couldn't sell, but the one gun I never let go of was that 19.

-Mike

I normally used to carry the 26, but now i after selling the duplicate 26 and getting the 42 its so nice for summer carry.

and will be selling the duplicate 21 for some optics, the only duplicate i will have is the 19, and one will be in muddy girl pink:)

When im not poor i might get doubles of each again, but for now , 1 of each will work just fine , as i dont shoot enough

I just ran about 75 rounds through my new 17, a few full mags of carry Hollow point and a couple FMJ, I was using old 17 round pre ban mags and encountered 2 failure to feed on the last round in both mags the first time through and after that both mags ran fine all the way through, this is my 4th Glock ( 1st Gen 4 ) and never had any issue whatsoever, any of you guys get any issues with running old mags through your Gen 4's?

what do you like more a 26 or 19 for carry ?

Im a bigger guy for comfort I prefer the 26 over my 19. I like both but the 26 is just tight to the body and more compact, not that I have any issues with the 19.

I just ran about 75 rounds through my new 17, a few full mags of carry Hollow point and a couple FMJ, I was using old 17 round pre ban mags and encountered 2 failure to feed on the last round in both mags the first time through and after that both mags ran fine all the way through, this is my 4th Glock ( 1st Gen 4 ) and never had any issue whatsoever, any of you guys get any issues with running old mags through your Gen 4's?

most likely a follower issue. I have a bitch of a time with the 10 rounder followers they only lock back on last round hold open some of the time. could be a spring issue but I has nothing to do with it being an scary gen 4 glock. [shocked]

I figured it was the follower and or spring, weird that it happened on the last round on both mags but then it was fine. Im going to run a few hundred through it and see how it goes.

Thanks for the replies

I have 4 10 round mags for my G17 (gen3) that don't hold the slide back on the last round. These mags are less than a year old and don't see a whole lot of use. Any ideas? No real reason this should be happening on newish mags.....
Could ammo effect this actually?

Because this happened on my Shield today, and if ammo could effect this, than that's what I'm blaiming it on. But its freedom munitions, 115gr NEW.

I have 4 10 round mags for my G17 (gen3) that don't hold the slide back on the last round. These mags are less than a year old and don't see a whole lot of use. Any ideas? No real reason this should be happening on newish mags.....

Because this happened on my Shield today, and if ammo could effect this, than that's what I'm blaiming it on. But its freedom munitions, 115gr NEW.

Isn't Freedom Munitions a "remanufactured" ammo supplier?

mine are new mags too. its the odd looking flatish followers. they dont lock back on last round. mags and ammo are fine its the follower. all my other mags with different followers work 100% I hardly ever use the 10 rd mags.

Got my Agency Arms Gen4 G19 back the other day. So far I'm loving it.

Agency_Arms_G19.jpeg

After playing with it. Is it seriously worth the coin?
That's incredibly subjective. I do feel like I can grip the hell out of it now, and I love the serrations, both the front and the beefed up rear. The Agency Arms trigger is also very crisp and solid feeling, while being a tad lighter than stock.

Am I shooting it any better? Probably not enough to notice. I get along with Glocks quite well, and like the stock Glock just fine. However I wanted to try out an RMR, so I thought I'd send a couple Glocks to Agency Arms and just get the whole package done while they were there.

They're worth every penny!
I have two Agency Arms (19 & 34) I prefer both agency arms to my tier 1 Salient G17

this is my Agency Arms Gen4 G34 Urban with RMR, S3F Solutions Match Grade Barrel, Surefire X300
image.jpg

Last edited:

Used some free state mags in my G17 and same thing, wouldn't lock the slide after the last round.
Put those same mags through my G19 (gen4) same thing.

So is this a case of me really getting some really shitty NEW mags?

Used some free state mags in my G17 and same thing, wouldn't lock the slide after the last round.
Put those same mags through my G19 (gen4) same thing.

So is this a case of me really getting some really shitty NEW mags?

I have had the same problem intermittently and thought it was my mags and I was marking them to try and sort out which ones were causing it. For my particular case it wasn't the mags it was my grip. I was gripping high enough that my thumb was putting some pressure on the slide lock so it wouldn't hold open sometimes. I do have the extended slide lock level on my 17 and 19 though.

b3d7d01e37c5f990648d3b1a3a7d87c3.jpg
7a7a16e13e3c1912786e0be1b8bb8fac.jpg
d89ae539a692be1b31817050602cd63c.jpg

My Gen 4 19 as of right now. Replacing the OEM parts with ZevTech titanium Pins, titanium extended slide lock lever, and a Fulcrum ultimate trigger assembly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom