• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Show me your Glocks!

Obligatory Kitchen picture.

LS6JGVY.jpg

photo 2 (2).jpg Gen 2 G19 that I bought in 1991 and after talking with Glock I was informed it is the 346th G19 imported into the US.
photo 3 (2).jpg Gen 2 G20 with lone wolf barrel.
photo 4 (2).jpg Gen 3 G35 frame with a G22 upper
photo 1 (2).jpg Gen 3 G21 with Lone Wolf 21T slide and factory slide
photo 5 (2).jpg G17C slide and barrel that I'm waiting on the Timberwolf frame and a few G23 pre-bans that have me looking for a G23.

Last edited:
View attachment 162598 Gen 2 G19 that I bought in 1991 and after talking with Glock I was informed it is the 346th G19 imported into the US.
View attachment 162597 Gen 2 G20 with lone wolf barrel.
View attachment 162599 Gen 3 G35 frame with a G22 upper
View attachment 162596 Gen 3 G21 with Lone Wolf 21T slide and factory slide
View attachment 162600 G17C slide and barrel that I'm waiting on the Timberwolf frame and a few G23 pre-bans that have me looking for a G23.
very nice

Here are my 4

Glad I got 2 NIB gen 4's from Zero Hour a few months back before the AG drove him out of business[thinking]

Last edited:
I have been looking for a 30 but wasn't sure if it was too small. I shot a friends G26 and it just didn't feel right in my hand. I was looking for a G37 as that is pretty much the same size as the G19.

Tim at Gartman added a touch of gold

View attachment 184766 View attachment 184767 View attachment 184768[/QUOTE
I bought a few Smooth triggers with Bar but haven't installed yet, felt one a few years ago and liked it much better than the serrated Glock ones

I met Tim the other day, saw one of his projects he was working on - good stuff!! He's gonna do a fun one for me coming up =) I enjoyed the boys over there at that shop! Back on topic though - Very sweet, love the nice simple touch that adds a ton!!

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of the day I was on the couch flipping through the Glock handgun catalog. My wife was sitting next to me watching. After flipping through several pages she said " why are they all the same?... "

This thread reminds me of the day I was on the couch flipping through the Glock handgun catalog. My wife was sitting next to me watching. After flipping through several pages she said " why are they all the same?... "

Google "ubiquitous".

Back
Top Bottom