Show me your AR

LMT 16" upper, DPMS lower, RRA 2 stage trigger, Aimpoint Comp C, Vickers Tactical sling. All that you need, nothing you don't.

5zbao2N0ApnabgJlqmuNFKx2mrXokucN0300.jpg

need better pics of the individual rifles and new mods on them but here it goes

04_09_1.jpg
[/IMG]

preban bushmaster lower
16" stag upper
preban beta mag
a.r.ms. rail system and buis
eotech 552
CAA ergo grip and vertical grip
RRA DEA stock
surefire m96
specter gear 3 point sling

same gun different pic
03_22_0.jpg
[/IMG]

12_01_1.jpg
[/IMG]

top is that same bushy

preban colt sporter match 20" hbar

postban bushmaster m4orgery
custom wilson 14.5" upper
yhm full length quadrail
phantom 5c2 muzzle brake
magpul miad grip and rail covers in fde
trijicon reflex sight

preban colt sporter lower...waitin for an lmt upper

06_07_0.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
Here's my first EBR build w/specs COD4 style [smile]

Bushy XM15-E2S complete lower
STAG 2HT M-4 Upper W/Samson MRFS-C Rail, Arms #40L rear flip sight & Comp in place of an EVIL FS
ACE ARFX Shorty Stock
ERGO Grip

Perk1: Eotech 552 w/ poor paint job
Perk2: foregrip and laser
Perk3: Ceiner .22lr conversion w/ extra 10 rd mags for indoor range time

IMG_0591.jpg

Last edited:
Here's my first EBR build w/specs COD4 style [smile]

Bushy XM15-E2S complete lower
STAG 2HT M-4 Upper W/Samson MRFS-C Rail, Arms #40L rear flip sight & Comp in place of an EVIL FS
ACE ARFX Shorty Stock
ERGO Grip

Perk1: Eotech 553 w/ poor paint job
Perk2: foregrip and laser
Perk3: Ceiner .22lr conversion w/ extra 10 rd mags for indoor range time

I love it!

This is my AR. It is built by JP Rifles (www.jprifles.com) and is the CTR-02 Receiver with a flared magwell and flat top. It has an 18" barrel with Bennie Coolie comp with cooling fins to help keep the barrel cool. It has the Ace SoCom stock which I think I'm going to change. I added a JP Acog scope and a side mounted JP Point red dot optic for close range targets. Here it is:

001Rifle.jpg

002Rifle.jpg

ACOG

003Rifle.jpg

J-Point Optic:

004Rifle.jpg

My first AR "mod" -- flat-top riser came from Midway today. The Simmons scope is from a trade. This was way too easy -- I'm beginning to see why these things are so popular -- and expensive.

ar-scope.jpg

I have no clue! I know a bit more about AR's a couple weeks into owning this than I did before, but this was a total impulse buy. I bought it at State Line, and I knew enough to ask if the barrel was a 5.56 or .223, and was told it's a 5.56. Beyond that, the entire rifle is a DPMS and seems to shoot fine (provided you remember to put the firing pin cotter in the bolt carrier...).

Barrels are usually marked on the bottom. Follow the barrel back from the muzzle and you should at least see the twist rate and the caliber.

I looked on the barrel when I first got the gun, but no markings. I assume they're probably under the hand guard? I guess I'll need to remove the guards at some point, so maybe I'll to some Googling tonight and learn how to remove them. No special tools required, right?

Back
Top Bottom