Shot my glock

well i went to the range this morning an put 150 rounds threw the glock. each round fired without a hitch. the gun seems to be very accurate much better than my 85 fs. I think i may become a glock guy

It still fired after you shot holes in it? [rofl] (sorry, couldn't resist, you left yourself wide open for that one. [laugh]

Glad to hear it worked out for you. I bet it will be the first of many. [grin]

I'm not a super big Glock guy, I'm just down to the G20 now..... but one of
these days I'm going to pick up a 3rd gen 19 again... really can't beat a 19/23 for a carry gun.

One of the nice things about a Glock is anyone with a minimal amount of
mechanical aptitude can pretty much rip the whole thing apart for a detail
strip and get it back together in no time flat. It's lack of parts and complexity are a strong point, in my book.

-Mike

I think i may become a glock guy

Star Wars:
The power of the dark (i.e., Glock) side is stronger than you can imagine.

Or, if you prefer:

Star Trek:
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Or, if you fancy yourself as a US Marshall:
Get yourself a Glock. Lose the nickle-plated sissy pistol.

Love Glocks too.

...and 1911's.

...and Sigs.

...And S&W's

...and... and... [grin]

Star Wars:
The power of the dark (i.e., Glock) side is stronger than you can imagine.

Or, if you prefer:

Star Trek:
Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated.

Or, if you fancy yourself as a US Marshall:
Get yourself a Glock. Lose the nickle-plated sissy pistol.

didnt tommy lee jones say that

Wait, first you shot it then you threw it? That is no was to treat a fine firearm! I'm down to three pistols, a Glock 27(mine), a Glock 22(son's) and a Beretta U22 Neos(daughter's). You will find that it is a good firearm as long as you don't continue to treat it as above.[laugh]

well i went to the range this morning an put 150 rounds threw the glock. each round fired without a hitch. the gun seems to be very accurate much better than my 85 fs. I think i may become a glock guy

I hope Derek isn't looking, but I think I might be turning into a 1911A1 guy. Got a chance to run a hundred rounds or so through a Kimber Stainless Custom Target today and REALLY liked it. [smile]

Love Glocks too.

...and 1911's.

...and Sigs.

...And S&W's

...and... and... [grin]

I've come to the conclusion I like Sigs a lot. I like 1911's a lot. I don't really like Glocks or M&P's. They just don't work for me. *shrug*

I've come to the conclusion I like Sigs a lot. I like 1911's a lot. I don't really like Glocks or M&P's. They just don't work for me. *shrug*

I'm with you there on the M&P... when I said S&W... I meant their revolvers. I shot an M&P a few weeks ago... the 9mm compact. Felt GREAT in my hands... the ergonomics were fantastic... but the trigger destroyed it for me. I couldn't shoot the thing.

Now a Glock isn't the prettiest... or the most ergonomic... but it fits my hand well... and I'm deadly with it [wink]

Glocks are really good for what they are; a cheap, reliable, and fairly accurate gun. I think they are excellent for new and learning shooters and their lack of an external safetly will only help reinforce safe handling practices that you will keep for life. Not pretty, but they get the job done [wink]

Back
Top Bottom