Short and to the point by John Voight

Good job, Jon Voight. I also noticed a poll on the site: Do you think Obama will have any influence on the fall elections? Trick question. I would have voted yes. His endorsement will be the kiss of death for the recipient.

Good job, Jon Voight. I also noticed a poll on the site: Do you think Obama will have any influence on the fall elections? Trick question. I would have voted yes. His endorsement will be the kiss of death for the recipient.

Obummer is our first post-America President. He does not believe in America exceptional-ism. He does not see us as the leader of the free world.

Jon is one Hollywood actor that gets it. More like him need to speak out to silence the libtards.

Obummer is our first post-America President. He does not believe in America exceptional-ism. He does not see us as the leader of the free world.

Here's the quote I was looking for ...

The reviews of Obama's performance have been disappointing. He has seemed uncomfortable in the role of leading other nations, and often seems to suggest there is nothing special about America's role in the world. The global community was puzzled over the pictures of Obama bowing to some of the world's leaders and surprised by his gratuitous criticisms of and apologies for America's foreign policy under the previous administration of George W. Bush. One Middle East authority, Fouad Ajami, pointed out that Obama seems unaware that it is bad form and even a great moral lapse to speak ill of one's own tribe while in the lands of others.

http://www.usnews.com/articles/opin...ld-sees-obama-as-incompetent-and-amateur.html

I generally don't care what actors/celebrities/athletes their views are because mainly they are of the bleeding heart types, but this was the first time that I haven't been disappointed by one of them opening up their yap

He is a Muslim, his mission is to rid the earth of Jews, why people still have not seen that is beyond me. As for the rest of us? We are infidels!

Back
Top Bottom