shooting glasses

Hey gang
Looking for advice on a decent pair of shooting glasses, I had a pair of wileyx
but they got stepped on when the blew off the bench. Thinking of investing in another pair of wileys.

Anyone got any advice on glasses/ sources to find them?

thanks

Hello second,

I wear Gargoyles 85's with amber lenses, they are probably everywhere on the net, but wouldn't know where to get them locally. They are around $60-$80.

Whenever I put an order in for Midway I always get a few pairs. Last bunch I bought were $2.99 to $3.99 a pair. At that price I bought about 8 pair. It's always good to have a few spare pairs hanging around.

I know they are expensive but how about something from Randolph Engineering? They are a local company (Randolph Mass, right off rt 24) have a great product and if you go to their building the service is excellent. I own 2 pairs of Rangers for clays and 2 pairs of Aviators just to wear around.

Check out a VERY OLD thread that I started here back last Summer here about ESS glasses. Superb, used by US and UK forces in the sandbox and very cheap for what they are.

Highly recommended and corrective lenses can be obtained for them from your optician.

second said:
Hey gang
Looking for advice on a decent pair of shooting glasses, I had a pair of wileyx
but they got stepped on when the blew off the bench. Thinking of investing in another pair of wileys.

Anyone got any advice on glasses/ sources to find them?

thanks

You didn't mention whether you needed correction or not.

If you do, I've been pretty pleased with the COMBAT PISTOL SHOOTER'S glasses from Hansen's Eagle Eye: http://www.hansenseagleeye.com/

In point of fact, I now wear them as my regular glasses.

My only complaint would be that they only put the correction part on your master eye - I'd like to see it on both sides, for shooting around baricades.

Regards
John

Back
Top Bottom