• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shooters Outpost attempted break-in this morning

So like I explained to my wife there is no upside to any of this. He is some ex LaMay’s (Big shocker I know) choad who now works at gourmet butcher shop. Telling someone you know they stole your shit and you want it back is something you do with little kids not grown f***ing adults…

The only thing that could come from this now is him telling some junkie monkey about an easy hit. Hopefully they can pull it off without getting caught…

I think that is a very big guess unless he has roots from the southern most point in Sicily, Punto più a Sud della [laugh2]

Pic thats since been released makes him look Hispanic (to me at least). I just mentioned that because the only dude I knew personally whose name was Guerrero was an Italian kid.

It’s not but you get treated MUCH better than at county or State facilities.
From what I hear you don’t want to be locked up in NH. However, if you’ve got skills you can survive. One guy I know was making more money behind bars than he does IRL!! Went for 4 months, kept up on his truck payments, paid his lawyer off with prison income, etc!!

From what I hear you don’t want to be locked up in NH. However, if you’ve got skills you can survive. One guy I know was making more money behind bars than he does IRL!! Went for 4 months, kept up on his truck payments, paid his lawyer off with prison income, etc!!
His prison “Income” was probably selling drugs and cigarettes illegally brought in by a CO.

But the reality is the Feds will feed you better and are there are much less violent incidents compared to county or state.

I worked in Mass so not sure about NH facilities other than CO’s get paid about half of what Mass jails pay.

His prison “Income” was probably selling drugs and cigarettes illegally brought in by a CO.

But the reality is the Feds will feed you better and are there are much less violent incidents compared to county or state.

I worked in Mass so not sure about NH facilities other than CO’s get paid about half of what Mass jails pay.
Yup. I forgot you were/are a CO.

Does Jim need to borrow my pliers ?
He's all set...

Just assign @MGnoob to install a optics rail on the perp's dental implants.
Amazon product ASIN B07K1HTNR2
So what would stop someone from backing a dump truck through a wall and then trowing stuff into a pick up truck and bolting?
Trunk monkeys hidden in the walls.

I've never been there, but photos sure do look like a timber frame building.
IIRC, when they (successfully) broke in to Wildlife Sports Outfitters on the Masabesic Circle,
the news photos show they sledged a hole in the cinder block wall next to the front door.
Immediately to the right of the air lock in this Google Street View.

The MSM has of course sent the news articles all down the memory hole.

I won't buy anything there to subsidize enforcement of MA laws in NH, being complete Korona KGB, won't even sell on-roster MA complaint guns to MA residents. Nothing there is even a decent price.
Your whinging is weak and flaccid.
Feel my pain.

Why the hell would a gunshop owner or any other pro 2nd amendment person belong to Facebook?
If I owned a gun shop it would have a Facebook account to make sure I controlled the brand on that platform. Ditto Twitter, Instagram, and whatever the next social media lemming stampede will be. I don't and won't have personal accounts on these sites. Business is different.
If you get a business account on those sites,
and limit your activity to one post of
"<Platform> is a bunch of commie gun-grabbers"
and they (of course) cancel you,
can anyone else grab the same account name?

If not, you've controlled your brand on the platform.
to23x.jpg

I just hired a guy from a local butcher shop to come help me blow thru some pigs I just had slaughtered. ... I ... notice one of my pro grade fillet knives is gone. ... Then later I am only counting 5 pork loins. These are huge 12-15 pounds each some real beauties but oh look there are 6 tailbone sections. By now wife is pissed and wants to call him. I’m like what’s the point? There is no upside. We just won’t hire him again. Well this was days ago and we are still waiting for that sausage… Ha Ha!
I think you already "got the sausage".[angry]

Every summer in college a few of us who stayed on campus for summer jobs
would rent rooms in fraternities (the dorms were closed). Never the same frat -
it was whichever one would rent a few rooms to my friend who did the legwork.

The first year an urchin squeezed in the third floor window and swiped a pair of 7x35 binoculars.

The second year I set up my array of Star Trek novels ([rolleyes]) in the suite's book case,
and some other undergrad renter one year younger swiped one of the paperbacks.
Mind you, the suite was otherwise empty with tumbleweeds blowing through it -
there was no mistaking it for frat property - as if stealing from the frat would be OK.

I swiped it back off the desk of his room and put it back in the bookcase.
This went on 3-4 more times during the summer.
Of course all of you non-toxic folk might have chatted him up
right at the beginning as if it was some kind of misunderstanding.

The last time I swiped it back from underneath packed clothes in his suitcase.
Sometime later, I came into the suite while he was there with his
parents; obviously wicked rich from their extravagant attire.
(Probably heading to some Manhattan restaurant nicer than I've yet dined at myself).

They were from an Asian culture that lives and dies about keeping and losing "face".
He stared daggers at me as they left.
I wish the MF said something about my book disappearing from his suitcase
so I could call him a petty thief to his face in front of his parents.

It's an engineering school. I wonder how his professional ethics
have worked out in the past 40 years.
Nah, I don't wonder.

So four ATTEMPTED burglaries. He'll get charged with four, take a plea for one, sentenced to time served and we'll be reading about him for something else in a couple of years.
If one of the shop owners has enough pull to get him charged with NH crimes,
he'll be singing a different tune when he does his state time.

Adding to what @Palladin said (can't get multi-quote to work), I'd recommend naming and shaming the guy you hired. If nothing else, confront him over the phone and give him a chance to come clean. He casually took you for a couple hundred in tools and meat, chances are high he'll do the same (or worse) to someone else.
Tell his boss that his peon ripped you off on the side job.
He may put two and two together and figure out why the till is always short.
(Unless the ripped-off meat ended up in the shop).

So like I explained to my wife there is no upside to any of this. He is some ex LaMay’s (Big shocker I know) choad who now works at gourmet butcher shop. Telling someone you know they stole your shit and you want it back is something you do with little kids not grown f***ing adults…
Oh really?

What you tolerate, you validate.​
What you put up with, you DESERVE!​
- Old Intarweb Wisdom​

Back
Top Bottom