• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shirley Rod and Gun Club - New Website

EddieCoyle

Consigliere
NES Member
I shoot at the Shirley Rod and Gun Club. It's a nice, informal place with great people. Two hundred acres with the Squanacook running through it. There's a 100yd rifle range and an outdoor pistol range. We have less than 300 members so when I go to the range, I'm usually the only one there. There's lots of archery stuff going on with 3D (archery) shoots every Wednesday night (the public is invited).

It's right off Rte 2A a couple of miles from the Ayer rotary. The dues are $50 per year, with an additional $50 registration the first year.

If you're interested in joining, PM me and I'll sponsor you and fill you in on the details.

Last edited:
I was a member here last year but went to a closer range in my area... but anyway's....this club is a great bunch of folk's and is very clean. The rifle range is covered and pistol range is out in the open.. both have pads that makes it easy to pick up brass, both ranges are clean and well open to light.

Not many other's were around most of the time while I was shooting during the weekday's, and it was quiet =)

('till I started live fire...lol)

I must say this is a great place for people in the area and those looking to join another club.

(I am thinking of joining again just to have another range option in the wallet)

Back
Top Bottom