• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Shield 45 Mags

I believe that all in-stock mags at midway are on sale. I have to say they get a lot more money for the 45 mags vs. the 9.

I love my shield, but the low capacity mag, w/o the extension changes the gun from reasonable (with the 8rnd extended mag) to useless in my book.

Hyve Technologies makes a baseplate that turns the 6 and 7 round magazines into 8 round. They also sell complete magazines.

I believe that all in-stock mags at midway are on sale. I have to say they get a lot more money for the 45 mags vs. the 9.

I love my shield, but the low capacity mag, w/o the extension changes the gun from reasonable (with the 8rnd extended mag) to useless in my book.

It's one round difference between the 9 and 45 Shield.

It's one round difference between the 9 and 45 Shield.

It's not the capacity, per se, that I have the problem with. It's the short magazine. The extended magazine makes the gun shootable, to me. With the non-extended magazine, I can't shoot that gun for shit.

Back
Top Bottom