share this and make libtards heads explode

Like the intent, but no.

Just like I'll never vote for another Bush. I'll never vote for another Reagan. We are a country of 300+ million. There has to be people who's last name isn't Bush or Trump for me to vote for.

I wish the Dims had the same intellectual honesty to do the same. I'm going to bleed out of my eyes when Chelsea Clinton runs in the future.

i always thought eric was better than don jr. , but the more i see and hear from eric's wife, lara, the more i like her.

doubt any of them (trumps) would ever voluntarily subject themselves to crap the president has gone through.

candace owens? who knows? i like what little i've seen

Sorry but this is just as dumb as the libtards who shared out the Oblahblah family tree of presidency, with Moochelle being after Oblahblah then his daughters. We don't have a monarchy here. DNA doesn't equal leader

Sorry but this is just as dumb as the libtards who shared out the Oblahblah family tree of presidency, with Moochelle being after Oblahblah then his daughters. We don't have a monarchy here. DNA doesn't equal leader
I generally agree about family tree/monarchy but Don Jr. Is trump 3.0. Polished, articulate, smart, strong 2A support. Much better than dad.

I can't wait for Trump to be re-elected so I can place TRUMP 2024 bumper stickers on my RAV4. THAT will make liberals heads explode.

I like going to Whole Foods wearing a gun related shirt and my Jim's Organic coffee hat, you can just feel their gears grinding from their confusion

Back
Top Bottom