• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sent in my Form 1 today, some hilarity ensued

I finally completed my Trust setup, checking account under the trust name, and all paperwork completed. I received the checks in the mail and i am certain i said plain checks but what i received was something else....the mixed sample of various graphics.....so this is what i get to send in.....

check scan.jpg

well, at least its a good laugh

Last edited:
You should have used the Loony Tunes ones to make them feel more at home.

yeah, in retrospect, a trust name that reflects the awesome graphic that is playful pals would have been hilarious, and yes, watch list entry for wussiest check for NFA arms ever

as for the kittens, i think i will buy the short barrel with said check...

You can't use standard kittens for a short barrel form. You need pictures of Manx kittens for that:

slayer.jpg

I sent my form in September 1, payment cleared on 9/13. Still no stamp. I know it will be here any day now and I know people say just forget about it and it'll show up but I can't. I run down to the mailbox every day to check for the stamp. Damn this takes so long.

The "zombies" reason used to work, they are now sending the forms back and asking for another reason as posted on a couple boards a few months ago. People have put zombies, zombie apocalypse, etc etc and now they are bouncing back from what I recall.

atmay- it is extremely obvious it is a new check drawn on a new account, i don't see how a checking account could be established on a new trust other wise. are you suggesting that i should have skipped the first check? and what difference does it make it being a new account/check?

now i am having usps issues.....it delivered while the ATF was closed for the holidays.......crap

The "zombies" reason used to work, they are now sending the forms back and asking for another reason as posted on a couple boards a few months ago. People have put zombies, zombie apocalypse, etc etc and now they are bouncing back from what I recall.

I wonder what they'd do if you put down "make it quieter".

haha, keep waiting. I'm on 5 months and still waiting. It shoud show up any day now because I'm finally getting to the point where I forget about it for a few days.

Mark2215- I was doing a fantastic job of forgetting about it until i logged in and looked at this post, hope you receive yours soon

Back
Top Bottom