1. If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

2. Dismiss Notice

Send Minininjer A Christmas Knife Contest! WINNER! Allen-1!

Discussion in 'Knives' started by enbloc, Oct 17, 2018.

1. enbloc

enbloc NES Life Member NES Member

A very Merry Christmas back, to a NES Legend!
    Hope all is well and happy DPM!
    ~Matt

2. enbloc

Ok, minininjer, you are going to have to update your "Collection" submission photo when this is all over.
    It will be fun to say "Hey, that's the one I sent!" when it's up.

This has been so much fun. Maybe we should start a "knife swap" thread where you post photos of what you would like to trade; with what you are looking for.
    Like, "Hey I have a Buck 112 Ranger and I'm looking for a small, American-made fixed blade for EDC.
    Goose Rules will apply! LOL

~Matt

3. minininjer

minininjer NES Door Greeter NES Member

Man, I have to take a group photo too? The unboxing videos weren’t enough? Lol Fine... I mean, I hate taking photos and all... [wink]

Any more entries? Are we aiming for you to send the winner the Zippo by Xmas? Do we have a cut off date to pick a winner?

enbloc likes this.
  4. enbloc

Mini, You can fit that around your schedule, but if you are looking for a special date, how about Christmas Eve, and the winner can light up a cigar on New Year's Eve...

Also, anonymous submissions can be sent from "Santa" of course! [smile]

minininjer likes this.
  5. Dirtypacman

Dirtypacman NES Door Greeter

Life is excellent, family is doing great and business is doing well. Thanks Matt

enbloc and SERE like this.
  6. minininjer

minininjer NES Door Greeter NES Member

Merry Christmas to all y'all! Thanks to everyone who participated and definitely a huge cheers to Enbloc. Be happy and stay safe out there.

(Video was weird. I was trying something new, recording with my bluetooth mic (the AirPods in my ears). So, please ignore the fact that I sound like I'm talking slow. It was very distracting to hear my own voice half a second delayed in my ear o_O)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Pic #2 for the Rough Rider just in case you can't see it too well in the first pic ;)
    [​IMG]

7. enbloc

Thank you all for the wonderful thoughts and deeds by the members who participated in Minininjer's Christmas Knife Contest.
    You all have shown a level of Class and Style that separates you from the rest of the flock.
    I've always felt that a "knife" person was a bit deeper in the Soul and wider in the Spirit than your average joe.

Keep the Faith and Merry Christmas!
    ~Matt

And the Winner of the NES ZIPPO is... member Allen-1
    Congrats on a truly unique Locomotive Knife for Cindy's Gift.

And a very heartfelt "Thank You and Merry Christmas" to Cindy for playing along and making all the fun videos. You are truly a Class Act...

cams, Dirtypacman and minininjer like this.