Sen. Collins ("R") from Maine at it again

Time to order the lumber for the gallows.

Four or five years ago leftist democrats SWORE AT EVERY TURN, "nobody is coming for your guns"....well here we are.

Now, everybody KNOWS UNQUESTIONABLY that they are coming for our guns, they don't just want this one or that one, THEY WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!

Prepare and prepare hard is all I can suggest, because this is how war starts and its going to get worse from here on out, bank on it.

Last edited:
News this a.m. said despite winning in a landslide last time, she's looking weak and could easily lose(to a Dem) in 2020.
Short term I'd hate to see that seat go to a Dem, but thinking long term, I'll be doing my happy-dance if she loses.

News this a.m. said despite winning in a landslide last time, she's looking weak and could easily lose(to a Dem) in 2020.
Short term I'd hate to see that seat go to a Dem, but thinking long term, I'll be doing my happy-dance if she loses.

That seat?

It already does go to a dem. It’s always bothered me that they count all the wishy-washies into the “Republican majority” in the senate. It’s misleading. They only have a majority if they can count on their members’ votes, and they can’t.

That seat?

It already does go to a dem. It’s always bothered me that they count all the wishy-washies into the “Republican majority” in the senate. It’s misleading. They only have a majority if they can count on their members’ votes, and they can’t.
True, but she adds to the count that gives the pachyderms a majority, giving them a lot of power over the donkeys.

True, but she adds to the count that gives the pachyderms a majority, giving them a lot of power over the donkeys.

You’d think.

It gives them committee chairmanships. It doesn’t give them important things like Obamacare repeal. And I’m increasingly sure it’ll give us BGCs, too.

Theatre.

Nice trick " semiautomatic assault weapon (SAW) " from the bill. Now google "SAW gun" and look at the images. This is what the libs will think this bill is about.

Sort of like King Angus listed as an Independent.

A few weeks ago there was muttering on her having a real challenge this go around and I’m not doubting it after that nozzle Mills was elected.

I hate her. Then she goes and makes that outstanding speech on the Senate floor during the Kavanaugh hearings, so I love her. Then she goes back to this shit, so now I hate her again.

I just could not vote for Collins last time. She makes me sick, just like Mills!! I don't even feel that Mills won, with all the illegals voting for her it put her over the top. I wonder if the Maine State Police will look into voter fraud???

Just my 2 cents here, but we should be using the terms, "single shot self loading weapon", and "victim disarmament laws."

A primary is what Maine, and our country, need. Also, repeal of the 17th Amendment to have senators appointed by the state legislatures, so that they will represent their states, not their party.

They only have a majority if they can count on their members’ votes, and they can’t.

That R, even if it is In Name Only, helps keep Chucky Schumer out of the majority leaders chair. You really think that's not a better situation than a few R votes that don't always toe party lines?

That R, even if it is In Name Only, helps keep Chucky Schumer out of the majority leaders chair. You really think that's not a better situation than a few R votes that don't always toe party lines?

I get your point, but don't minimize the damage these people do. Remember the Obama years, when it was a done deal that Obamacare would be repealed "just as soon as we get a Republican president?"

The failure of that repeal, thanks to the Collins types, was worse than just the perpetuation of bad legislation. It made the entire party, in both Congress and the Presidency, look like absolute idiots who couldn't deliver after YEARS of boasting. Sure they toe the party line... on easy legislation with no major policy ramifications. But when tough votes need to be taken, they run for the hills. That's not a functional majority.

You’ll never find someone you 100% agree with, but I’ll never vote for someone that regularly, intentionally and maliciously pisses on me either.

That’s why I voted for Johnson in 2012, blanked the Lizzie v. Scotty race, and voted for Gonzalez against Faker.

Back
Top Bottom