Seems I've worn out my welcome over at Bike Forum with my gun ownership views.

Rockrivr1

NES Member
Earlier today I was perusing through Bikeforum.net and ran across a thread about your favorite riding jersey. So I posted my US Navy and the NES jersey I'm getting made. I made an off the cuff comment about wearing it on the second day of the PMC to piss off the liberal democrate sheep. [smile] I guess you can say I started it and boy that comment sure brought out those sheep. Got a whole slew of posts and PMs ripping on me and my evil ways. Well, it would seem that one of the mods didn't think it was so funny and I got a warning. Guess I need to play nice with the sheep. [laugh]

Yeah, like that's going to happen. [wink]

Link?

Great starter topics for TBS (TightBikeShorts.com):

-Does this gun make my butt look big? *Pics - DUW*
-Look! My down tube is really a shotgun!
-So, how much do you hate our new commie leader?
-Raise your hand if you are an NRA Life member

...and so on.

Wait....you belong to another forum? What do they got that we don't got? [smile]

you need to get off pedal power and come over to horsepower... every biker forum I post on has a huge pro 2A contingent, one of them has a whole section set aside for guns & bows.. and that is the rice bike board, the HD guys are even more hard core.

Here's the link.

http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php?t=534044&page=3

I posted my NES jersey on page two. You will notice that I've been censored as the mods removed everything I wrote. Actually everything about the whole topic's been removed. Except for a few pieces at the end of page 3where there's still a few "Your a tool" comments. [laugh] I'll have to cut an paste a few of the PMs.

Classic.

Yeah, just write that you carry a nice little Velo Pistol with you on your rides and see what they say then.

Just be glad you don't have to work in a bike shop and see every other customer come in with an Obama shirt on their kid!

Back
Top Bottom