Seeds, $25 off ends today

How long do seeds last? I would only want to actually till and plant if the S has well and truly H T F.

I wouldnt wait until TSHTF to start growing stuff. There is pretty steep learning curve in figuring out what grows right in your area. Also what kind of soil do you have? What needs to be added to it? Do you have the tools?

To answer your questiion, it varies greatly on what type of seed, storage conditions etc. I have some 7 and 10 yr old seed that I will be trying to start this year to see if it is viable.

I wouldnt wait until TSHTF to start growing stuff. There is pretty steep learning curve in figuring out what grows right in your area. Also what kind of soil do you have? What needs to be added to it? Do you have the tools?

To answer your questiion, it varies greatly on what type of seed, storage conditions etc. I have some 7 and 10 yr old seed that I will be trying to start this year to see if it is viable.

For sure, I ain't no farmer and I don't have any set-aside, cultivated land. That said, there are some places where I *could* put a little garden...

Back
Top Bottom