Second quiz

prepper ; in the easy conclusion that I drew, The hiker told me about the 4.5 miles when I asked him what trail I was on.

And those little walks are just little walks because you got home, but if you didn’t make it back, then it wouldn’t be just a little walk any more.

How was the property in ME?

coastie: the questions are a little general so?
I keep track of distance using inches, feet, yards and miles
How I identified the tree is by shape, height, bark and leaves.
I found the cache by looking under the tree.
I Start Fire with heat, fuel and oxygen.
A Note was with knife and bark, and left for whoever wants to read it.
Water is made potable by filtering and boiling.
nice and simple.

prepper ; in the easy conclusion that I drew, The hiker told me about the 4.5 miles when I asked him what trail I was on.

And those little walks are just little walks because you got home, but if you didn’t make it back, then it wouldn’t be just a little walk any more.

How was the property in ME?

coastie: the questions are a little general so?
I keep track of distance using inches, feet, yards and miles
How I identified the tree is by shape, height, bark and leaves.
I found the cache by looking under the tree.
I Start Fire with heat, fuel and oxygen.
A Note was with knife and bark, and left for whoever wants to read it.
Water is made potable by filtering and boiling.
nice and simple.

So you shit all over my serious answer (stay put) and basically state that I have no idea WTF I am talking about and because I dont post all about wilderness survival cant do anything without my preps but you cant give a serious answer of your own as to how you would answer your own quiz? You talk a lot about the ring and nature and faking it but I havent seen anything you have posted in this thread to prove you have a clue. You pulled a Ron Hood youtube vid and that qualifies you as a survival guru? Answer your own quiz or STFU.

I didn't respond yesterday because

was just way too dumb of a scenario. But I have to for some reason. I would have asked the hiker where he was going, and if it was eventually back to the parking lot, I would have followed him. If he was off on some multi-day hike, I would have asked for directions back to the parking lot and asked to look at his map since I'm sure I would have been the only one stupid enough to be up there in a huge wilderness without a map.

coastie: I will not self promote out here . Nope won’t happen. I think some folks saw this exercise as a way of learning, but then all the resistance and BS started instead of working through the exercise. I think I was understanding to the resistance and polite even with the smart ass remarks and I LOL about it.

But as all good things must come to an end, I am done with this and I think many are also done with this as well. But I am no poor sport and if anyone wants to hear how I would deal with this situation/exercise I will gladly structure a detailed response by pm only as I already have with some, but not showcasing on a public forum.
Folks can decide for themselves, if my words are valid or if I’m just another dickhead on some forum shooting off his mouth.

I’m sure you will except pm’s as well.

coastie: I will not self promote out here . Nope won’t happen. I think some folks saw this exercise as a way of learning, but then all the resistance and BS started instead of working through the exercise. I think I was understanding to the resistance and polite even with the smart ass remarks and I LOL about it.

But as all good things must come to an end, I am done with this and I think many are also done with this as well. But I am no poor sport and if anyone wants to hear how I would deal with this situation/exercise I will gladly structure a detailed response by pm only as I already have with some, but not showcasing on a public forum.
Folks can decide for themselves, if my words are valid or if I’m just another dickhead on some forum shooting off his mouth.

I’m sure you will except pm’s as well.

THank you. Your response did not disappoint me.

Back
Top Bottom