• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Seattle cop leaves assault rifle on trunk of car and walks away,second cop drives off

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure he'll get a good talking to.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4hcAgOVOL0

Dupe-diddly-upe...

IIRC, Occifer #1 puts "menacing looking rifle" on trunk of Occifer #2's car. Occifer #2, demonstrating her awesome situational awareness hops in drives out of the department garage with coffee cup on the roof, gas cap open and a "menacing looking rifle" on the trunk. Win! [thumbsup]

lol @ "assault weapon" Wasn't it Hitler who first called the stg 44 an assault rifle? It's amusing how the PD calls it a , "rifle". The guy at the end should have said, "I would have had the swat team on my ass and would have been in federal, pound me in the a$$ prison for 10 years if I did that"

Last edited:
That is beyond embarassing. I'm sure the officer who left the rifle there will be forever remembered as "that guy."

I'm actually stunned that the story didn't include reports on all the innocent children shot by the evil black gun. I mean, they DO just "go off" by themselves and kill people, don't they?

Oh, it was a POLICE weapon? My bad, they only "go off" and kill dogs… Lucky thing there wasn't a dog park nearby...

I'm actually stunned that the story didn't include reports on all the innocent children shot by the evil black gun. I mean, they DO just "go off" by themselves and kill people, don't they?

Oh, it was a POLICE weapon? My bad, they only "go off" and kill dogs… Lucky thing there wasn't a dog park nearby...
They were only "menaced."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom