Seabrook Nuclear Plant Guard Shoots Self Holstering

homer_doh.jpg

Gaurd Photo from NRC

secguard.jpg

Damm no wonder he had trouble holstering![smile]

Nuclear power plants have always had armed guards and other measures to protect the facility from people who didn’t belong there. After the terrorist attacks of Sept. 11, 2001, even more security measures were put in place. These measures are very strict because protecting the plant from sabotage or attack is important to protect people and the environment.

Wackenhut Security [rofl] I think I still have my uniforms and badges from when I worked for them.

"Our procedure is that officers handling weapons do so one at a time, under supervision, so no one else is in danger."

Sounds like a well trained force.[rolleyes] I know Wackenhut and this is not surprising.

Probably had his booger hook on the bang switch.
Another reader of the LawDog, I see...
Wackenhut Security
Ah, yes... another real professional outfit. I'm surprised you admit to once working for them! I used to work for a little security outfit in Jersey City... I've long since discarded the uniforms. (and they wouldn't fit me anyway now. [crying])

I was desperate and needed a job close to Manhattan, where I was going to school. JC fit the bill for a while. I escaped after 9 months or so.

Another reader of the LawDog, I see...

Ah, yes... another real professional outfit. I'm surprised you admit to once working for them! I used to work for a little security outfit in Jersey City... I've long since discarded the uniforms. (and they wouldn't fit me anyway now. [crying])

It was a college job. I still have two coats, one is a nice winter coat and the other is also nice and more of a fall/spring jacket. My supervisor and I tried to remove the "WACKENHUT" logo with acetone but it only worked so-so. If I could find a way to remove the logo they would be great coats that I could wear in public.[thinking]

Last time I was up at Seabrook, I noticed Sig rifles and I believe they had .40 Glocks.

When I left Wackenhut, I heard the nuke plant was getting Sigs.

Yes, I used to work for them. Middle mis-management. When they started the Bank of America contract, our office tried to get Glocks for our guys. Corporate said no way. Glocks are for the Nuclear Division only.

The company sucks, I would never work for them again, in any capacity. I am glad to be hanging steel again.

It was a college job. I still have two coats, one is a nice winter coat and the other is also nice and more of a fall/spring jacket. My supervisor and I tried to remove the "WACKENHUT" logo with acetone but it only worked so-so. If I could find a way to remove the logo they would be great coats that I could wear in public.[thinking]

You could just cover over it with a patch or other piece of cloth.... just a thought.

Do you think he could grip the gun Any tighter? It looks like the veins in his head are starting to burst! "WACKYERNUT" security now has another designation as G4S(probably to keep people from lauhging too much at thier former name). They're talking bout a possible private jail up here in Maine or NH to be staffed by these wingnuts.

Wackenhut Security [rofl] I think I still have my uniforms and badges from when I worked for them.

Sounds like a well trained force.[rolleyes] I know Wackenhut and this is not surprising.

just think what would of happened if it was someone from Reliable Security...(sad thing is,i work for reliable part time on weekends(when i feel like it) and even though i'm just a un-armed guard,i know how most of the guards are (cop wanna-be's)

(lynne knows how Reliable is..)

Wackenhut used to be the contractor in Plymouth at the PNPS. Before Wackenhut it was Kiddie and way before that a small operation called Green Mountain.
Entergy did not renew with Wackenhut and now has their own security force.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom