Seabrook NH Show- 3/4

Just curious who is running it. Pat Diprete dropped that show from her schedule this year.

2/23 2145h EDIT - Talked to Pat DiPrete when we were setting up in W. Lebanon. TTBOHK, that room is no longer being rented for gunshows. The one she ran last year was the last one..

Last edited:
Just curious who is running it. Pat Diprete dropped that show from her schedule this year.

2/23 2145h EDIT - Talked to Pat DiPrete when we were setting up in W. Lebanon. TTBOHK, that room is no longer being rented for gunshows. The one she ran last year was the last one..

yep..just noticed this morning that the flyer I have is from last year..
oh well.

Someone mentiioned to me that Seabrook has piss poor security. Patrons of the race track were able to access gun areas in off hours. Was told that the purveyor of this show was dropping it. May be a new person if it is scheduled.

Someone mentiioned to me that Seabrook has piss poor security. Patrons of the race track were able to access gun areas in off hours. Was told that the purveyor of this show was dropping it. May be a new person if it is scheduled.

No, I was at a gun shop & the shop owner was writing me a map on back of an old flyer from last year.. stupid me did not realize the dates were 2006.. it was Diprete..

Too bad, would have been nice to have one so close to me.

Back
Top Bottom