• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Scored a Free Pelican Case!

Got my hands on a free Pelican Case. I'm not exactly sure what this was used for, but its definitely got potential. With a simple green and possibly some black Krylon fusion paint it will be good like new. If y'all were me, would you replace the foam or make the best out of this as is. It looks like I could fit about four handguns by cutting in two spots in the front and two in the back. Then I guess I would have all the space in the center for ammo. Or......just buy a piece of foam to add into the hole in the middle. It would be nice to have spots for some magazines. Any ideas? Pictures are not great.

Pelican Case.jpg Pelican Case II.jpg

Last edited:
I would make do with it as it. Maybe try and cut and rearrange the foam some. With some black duck tape you could probably come up with a suitable configuration.

I wouldn't paint it either. Maybe clean it with windex then put some pledge furniture polish on it or car wax spray if you want to shine it up some.

Back
Top Bottom