Scalia found with pillow over head

Status
Not open for further replies.
I sleep with a pillow over my face, but I doubt it would stay there if my heart stopped.

Heard he visited his doctor on Wednesday and Thursday and had some health problems.
I'll wait for this weeks Star Magazine for the real story....

i want to know how was the pillow over his head. if someone was hired to off a scotus justice, i'd expect them to stage it a little better and not leave a pillow stuffed over his head. some people sleep on one half of the pillow and fold it over their head. hmmm.

the only thing I find strange is that there may not be an autopsy. Otherwise i would wait for investigators to figure it all out. At any rate, the obviously do not think there was any foul play so if an autopsy is to be done the family I believe would need to request it.

Refused autopsy because it was "obviously natural causes/heart attack" WTF.

ya know, a couch potato going to texas and wandering around in the bush shooting quail.....yeah it is pretty likely he had a heart attack later on. Maybe he went to bed feeling ill from some earlier minor attacks during the day. but clearly if there is ANY question....an autopsy should be performed.

If the family is not requesting an autopsy, probably there was a known health issue & they are not concerned. Really awful for us to lose Scalia as a SCJ, but folks just need to understand the concept of R.I.P.

Playing out the conspiracy theory, anyone good enough to get in for the job is not going to leave a pillow over his head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom