• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sarcasm:

milktree

NES Member

View: https://www.facebook.com/justinacoates/posts/10214007319767050

I mean, seriously. What's with you ammosexuals and your AR-15s? Why are you so upset about the idea of suddenly turning the police state on millions of people who've committed no crime whatsoever? Why is the police further ignoring the backlog of rape and murder cases in order to focus on the insurmountable task of gun confiscation such a sore spot? I just can't fathom why you'd possibly be concerned about the unintended consequences of the same agencies that are currently rounding up immigrant families and putting them in concentration camps being placed in charge of tracking down weapons owned in large part by members of minority communities. Massively empowering fascist organizations in America is totally worth it if it means we might reduce the murder rate by .001%, and, when that inevitably fails, we can at least say "we tried." That's something you gun nuts will just never understand.

Since when do people who work in law enforcement and criminal justice want to eradicate crime ???
That's their industry, their livelihood, without criminals they'd be out of jobs.
Just like people in the healthcare industry, without sick people they'd be unemployed, why kill the golden goose ???

It's the guns, folks. Everybody knows that there was no violence or killing before guns were invented. Furthermore, the mere presence, or thought no less, of a gun can make a church going saint into a mass shooter.

A friend drilled an extra hole in his lower and it started firing full-auto as opposed to full-semi-auto. I need to buy a drill bit like that or borrow his. Not sure if is dewalt or milwaukee.

Back
Top Bottom