• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Santurri gunsmith in attlebor

Just posting some feedback for a job well done. I'm having a medical problem that has force me to revaluate my firearm collection. So I brought a unfinished 1911 to him and told him it was for my daughter when she gets older, and he makes a pistol for me that is spectacularly perfect and he did it in one month. He also said he would go thru all may others and do what they need so I can pack them away for my children pronto. He is a great guy and does beautiful work. Not often have I met a guy as good as him and great at his craft. And if your reading this I'll see you Saturday morning with a ak and the 1897 shotgun

Another thumbs up here. He did a trigger job for me once and gave me solid advice on a rifle I had another time. Quality work, reasonable rates, nice guy...

David does great work with a very fast turnaround. He is also honest and on more than one occasion has talked me out of spending money. Good guy that knows his stuff.

Nice work by David Santurri

Picked up a project gun a month or so ago. 1983 vintage Colt Combat Commander. Somewhere along the line someone had messed with the gun. Big target sight, stainless beavertail (on a blued gun), finish very worn, and gun fired even when grip safety was not depressed.

Took it to Dave for a light over-hall. My goal was to return it basically to stock but to add some three dot sights, re-blue the flats, add a serrated mainspring housing, and place some nice grips on it. Intent is for it to be an occasional carry option. I like the way it came out, and very pleased with Dave’s work, communications, turn-around time, and pricing.

Colt%20CBT%20CDR%203_zpsdmexwgsf.jpg

Colt%20CBT%20CDR%202_zpsltwz9rq0.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

Picked up a project gun a month or so ago. 1983 vintage Colt Combat Commander. Somewhere along the line someone had messed with the gun. Big target sight, stainless beavertail (on a blued gun), finish very worn, and gun fired even when grip safety was not depressed.

Took it to Dave for a light over-hall. My goal was to return it basically to stock but to add some three dot sights, re-blue the flats, add a serrated mainspring housing, and place some nice grips on it. Intent is for it to be an occasional carry option. I like the way it came out, and very pleased with Dave’s work, communications, turn-around time, and pricing.

Colt%20CBT%20CDR%203_zpsdmexwgsf.jpg

Colt%20CBT%20CDR%202_zpsltwz9rq0.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Chris

That is sweet! He did a nice job- looks very clean.

I feel compelled to bump this thread. This guy is great I gave him a call he said come in, he fixed it immediately my minor issue being a newbie and said I'm all set.

I will give another bump. Only gunsmith out of 8 to return email/phone message on a job. I have not received my barrel yet so I have yet to have the work done.

Last edited:
He has done of bunch of a 1911s, revolvers, and even fixed the iron sights on an older AR-15 match rifle for intermediate range shooting for me. All work has been right the first time and completed quickly.

Back
Top Bottom