• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sanford ME

Anyone going to the Sanford show this weekend? It is a smallish event (200-300 tables?), more of a club swap meet than a full-blown 1000 table show, but I have found good deals there in the past.

Ray P said:
Anyone going to the Sanford show this weekend? It is a smallish event (200-300 tables?), more of a club swap meet than a full-blown 1000 table show, but I have found good deals there in the past.
Wish I'd known about this earlier. I've got a house about 10 miles from Sanford. Some of the best gun shows are the smaller ones. Maybe next year??

I like the small shows too. I'm not a member of the club that holds the swap meet, so when I find out the date, it is usually at the last minute. And I've missed a few due to drill weekends in the past. This weekend is the Seabee Ball in Brunswick, so I'll only get Saturday AM to look.

Have been a few times in the past both at it's present location and when it was at the Sanford clubhouse. Not a bad show but never saw much of any real interest to me personally. Well, ok I did foolishly pass up a Savage 170 years ago at this show.

Guns I've bought there at earlier shows have mostly moved on for later deals. But it seems I've kept all the edged weapons.

What is the location of this show ? Is it at the armory ?
thanx

Ray P said:

Yep, at the armory. There were about 70-80 tables, with plenty of stuff to pick from. Just didn't see anything that absolutely had to come home with me.

Back
Top Bottom