• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Sandy Hook School Shooting Hoax Fraud Robbie Parker Actor Exposed Smiling Laughing

Wow, from that, he's either a psychopath who really did lose his daughter but doesn't have any natural affect, so he has to fake it to fit in with society (psychopaths do that), or he's a liar. That's really, really creepy.

I would imagine that when someone has to be the public face of grief for a family, -and oneself-, in front of cameras, strangers, the entire nation, etc., that the "normal" reactions of utter devastation bystanders who haven't actually done it expect of them might not necessarily apply. But I'm only projecting.

I stayed away from the news since day 1 of this thing. It's seems like as the days go by it smells more and more fishy. I kinda wish I paid more attention, but then again it's been a misinformation shit show from the start.

There is also pics of this guy and his family, including the deceased child, meeting with Obama himself. But it seems I cant post attachments.

I would imagine that when someone has to be the public face of grief for a family, -and oneself-, in front of cameras, strangers, the entire nation, etc., that the "normal" reactions of utter devastation bystanders who haven't actually done it expect of them might not necessarily apply. But I'm only projecting.

My brother got killed by a Drunk driver when I was 15, I don't recall smiling or forcing myself to grieve, it came naturally....I am 47 today and I am still not smiling....I hope I am now qualified for the Job. That's not a projection thats real...

There is also pics of this guy and his family, including the deceased child, meeting with Obama himself. But it seems I cant post attachments.

Are you implying that Obama and this guy rigged the attack so they'd have moral high ground to ban guns?

I'm not one for tinfoil hats.... But what the ****.... And he was asking for.donations.5 hours after the shooting.on Facebook? I guess there's a fishy bid with the nurse I'm looking for

More fraud

[video]http://chemtrailsplanet.net/2012/12/19/does-lanzas-alleged-bushmaster-ar-15-assault-weapon-really-exist/[/video]

My brother got killed by a Drunk driver when I was 15, I don't recall smiling or forcing myself to grieve, it came naturally....I am 47 today and I am still not smiling....I hope I am now qualified for the Job. That's not a projection thats real...

Sorry for your loss. It's never easy losing someone close.

I will not go into details because it still hurts over a decade later. I lost five members of my family in a row in 34 months time. Mother,mesothiloma, Sister 39 blood clot dropped dead in her tracks, Her significant other of 20 plus years then hanged himself, Second sister 46 mesothiloma
, Mother in law Lymphoma. I eulogized three of them. I can assure you I found no humor in anything for a very long time. When you have lost someone hours before and it's your baby and you find something, anything to grin about in that moment. I can't buy it as some kind of pent up emotion. Watch that man closely, he seems to be preparing for a show. I could be totally wrong on this but I have a little experience. A lot of people around me went through the same and smiles were missing for a good long time for the most part. BTW I ask no sympathy and none is needed I know how you all would feel in this regard already. It's just that something in me stirred when I viewed that.

Back
Top Bottom