• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Samco Global Bankrupt

Not sure if they had s show but they were notorious for long shipping delays, bad customer service, and were one of the first C&R distributors to stop shipping to MA.

I must be thinking of a different group. The one I'm thinking of family own by a father a son team and the father kept find these stock piles over seas . Some times on the show some of the staff would set up at gun shows . But I rember people saying they would sell you stuff that was lower quality then they said it was and rumors of them faking stamps etc .

I bought my Schmidt-Rubin from them when I first got me C&R. I had not problem, but that was about 10 years ago. I was royally PO'd when they decided not to ship C&R guns to MA. I heard at the time that 01 FFLs in MA had threatened a boycott, but don't know if someone was just BSing.

Worst company I've ever dealt with. They imported some nice guns but their service always sucked. F'em

Possession of inventory does not mean they own it. They may still owe lots of money on that stuff. And who knows how much other debt they have.

Just looking at the pics of their warehouse you can see they were not a well run business. The place is a sh*thole and there does not seem to be any sort of asset protection/security in place.

How can they be bankrupt if they have all that inventory ????
I can't imagine that kind of stuff not selling well these days.

Possession of inventory does not mean they own it. They may still owe lots of money on that stuff. And who knows how much other debt they have.

Just looking at the pics of their warehouse you can see they were not a well run business. The place is a sh*thole and there does not seem to be any sort of asset protection/security in place.

Lots of the pallets of guns look like parts only guns. I think you would be hard pressed to make those sell with out a solid work crew. My guess is good stuff dried up for them. Age and health caught up and basically just went down hill.

I'm having a hard enough time trying to find time to sell a few items.

Always had good experiences with Samco. To bad they didn't run a better ship.

How can they be bankrupt if they have all that inventory ????
I can't imagine that kind of stuff not selling well these days.

I thought I read someone on the CMP forums say there was a lawsuit involved?? Not sure how true that is.

I must be thinking of a different group. The one I'm thinking of family own by a father a son team and the father kept find these stock piles over seas . Some times on the show some of the staff would set up at gun shows . But I rember people saying they would sell you stuff that was lower quality then they said it was and rumors of them faking stamps etc .

RGuns?

Back
Top Bottom