Safe Haven show about gun free zones. Outdoor Channel 13:30 4-1-15

Hope this isn't a April Fools presentation.

Hosted by Katie Pavlich, Safe Haven looks at the history of gun free zones and their effect on crime prevention; not only with mass shootings, but individual crimes where the presence of a legal firearm was denied by law. Recent studies by Purdue University and the FBI shed new light on the effectiveness these laws have, as well as offer insight on what can be done to minimize their deadly cost. Using original interviews with victims of crime in gun free zones, as well as politicians and commentators, Safe Haven asks the question: Do gun free zones work, or are we creating an environment for evil to run rampant. - See more at:

http://outdoorchannel.com/showabout.aspx?show-id=25702#sthash.d67y37SR.dpuf

It's also on at 4:30 pm tomorrow too. On comcast in my area outdoor channel is 255.

Yes.
I declared my yard a platypus free zone, and it must have worked because I've never seen one here.

They are a crafty critter...
images

Was watching Fox & Friends this morning and they did a segment about this. It looks like it's going to be very pro 2A. They had two women on. One was a student with a permit who got raped 50 ft from the campus police office (the floor of the garage where they park their cars.) The other I'm guessing was Katie. I missed part of the segment because comcast decided to do the EAS thing at that exact time. Coincidence?

Wish I had access to the outdoor channel but apparently shopping and spanish channels are more important.

Back
Top Bottom