Sad news for gun rights in RI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Passing this on...

I'm sad to report that Donn DiBiasio of D&B Guns Providence, Secretary of the Rhode Island State Rifle & Revolver Assn, Board of Directors NRA and the list goes on and on, passed away on Saturday 27 Nov 2010 of a heart attack.

Every Rhode Islander is beholding to Donn 50+ years of service in protecting your rights. Not just guns rights but all your rights. You know how in Hollywood movies you get a phone call when arrested. Well that was just in the movies, Rhode Island law did not allow you to make a phone call for help, but Donn made it part of your rights in Rhode Island just a few years ago.

There are lists I can write on how he influenced the NRA, Rhode Island State Law, political elections and like I said earlier the list goes on and on. He will have a wake at Anderson Winfield Funeral Home at Greenville Common in Greenville, RI on Wednesday 4:00pm to 8:00pm. I will bet, even Donn's enemies, who respect him and admire him will be there to pay final respects. We, who he has served so well, now need to support his widow Cindy.

There will be a Christian Mass at Saint Phillips in Greenville, RI ( the time is not yet known) and followed by a funeral at Highland Memorial Cemetery in Johnston, RI.
Donn is an unsung hero, who together with his wife (Cindy) and another friend Perry Wheeler (pasted away earlier) have keep your rights and ability to defend yourself and family in your home or business daily. Without them you would not have a Castle Doctrine. You may not have guns. Cindy needs your support now that Donn and Perry are gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom