S&W Recalls M&P12 Shotguns After 2 Cracked Barrels

For wheelguns there is only S&W + Ruger in the mass market space. And the new Python is a joke so that's out (at least until CZ fixes the issues etc).

The M&P 15 rifles arent too bad, but how can you f*** up an AR? you have to be really bad to f*** up an AR at this point. [laugh]
Kimber

edit: I guess I misread your meaning in mass as other than Mass the state, never mind

Kimber

edit: I guess I misread your meaning in mass as other than Mass the state, never mind

No, you got it right. I don't care about MA state bullshit when I write about guns here. My point is S&W and Ruger are literally the only ones in the
mass-produced revolver space. (there aren't that many companies that make revolvers to begin with).

Yes, Krapber actually makes revolvers too (and they're actually decent!) but they don't really cover a lot of ground.

No, you got it right. I don't care about MA state bullshit when I write about guns here. My point is S&W and Ruger are literally the only ones in the
mass-produced revolver space. (there aren't that many companies that make revolvers to begin with).

Yes, Krapber actually makes revolvers too (and they're actually decent!) but they don't really cover a lot of ground.
I think you're forgetting Taurus, Mike. ;)

Back
Top Bottom