S&W Governor? Shame on you S&W

If it makes them money, whats the downside? It won't be the only worthless/pointless/image tarnishing product they sell.... but if it makes someone happy, so be it.

-Mike

+1. Some guns can just be for entertainment. Why else, just as a random example, would anyone buy a PPK? I don't want a judge/governor but if someone likes it why would I care? And if S&W makes money, good for them.

Jesus Christ kids...it's a firearm...it's not like it's a mandatory issue...our military is not switching over to it.It sells and is a pretty hot firearm at this point in time(consumer wise)..(no I don't have research numbers for you fact based freaks)I have a friend of mine that didn't even care about firearms or protection.He went out and bought a judge for his home...is he misinformed?Probably.I told him to get a shotgun.

Could it save his life...yes...is it fun to shoot...sure is...draws attention....yup.

What else could you ask for in a firearm besides looks...it is a tool...I don't find 10lbs mauls and 8" grinders all that appealing and I use those tools everyday.

I wouldn't want to get shot at all...by anything...including .410

Jesus Christ kids...it's a firearm...it's not like it's a mandatory issue...our military is not switching over to it.It sells and is a pretty hot firearm at this point in time(consumer wise)..(no I don't have research numbers for you fact based freaks)I have a friend of mine that didn't even care about firearms or protection.He went out and bought a judge for his home...is he misinformed?Probably.I told him to get a shotgun.

Could it save his life...yes...is it fun to shoot...sure is...draws attention....yup.

What else could you ask for in a firearm besides looks...it is a tool...I don't find 10lbs mauls and 8" grinders all that appealing and I use those tools everyday.

I wouldn't want to get shot at all...by anything...including .410

This. I mean, people still buy AK's all the time too.

I really like S&W and I'm glad they are still in business. I like their products and if selling "Governors" keeps them in business so much the better. The liberals in our country would drive every gun manufacturer out of business if they could. If you don't like the gun then don't buy it. In close quarters in my home I think if I had one of those pointing at me I would be pretty intimidated.

I own a Judge I am not a newbie to firearms or ballstics. Do I carry it for CCW or is it my home defense gun no but it sure is fun to throw a few clays and shoot at them or water jugs or what not and it made short work of a few pesky varmits in my vegtable garden.

Theres an ass for every seat. I wouldnt worry about Smiths reputation. If they could survive the Sigma which actually became issue for some depts. They can survive anything

I view these things as novelty guns. I'm sure it is fun to shoot a 410 out of a pistol, so might be good for a few grins. However, I am not to the point with my collection that I am adding novelty guns; still working on gathering what I think of as the basic set of guns that I ought to have. Oddly, that list of what I "must have" keeps growing! [laugh]

Back
Top Bottom