S&W --------Glock

Evening... I picked up a S&W SW9C and was wonderering what Glock it's supposed to be copying?? I read about the lawsuit. Thanx

The original Sigmas were pretty blatant Glock 17 copies, but since all Glocks except the 21SF are exactly the same mechanically, it's basically just a straight up Glock copy. Only real difference is that Sigmas don't require you to pull the trigger to strip.

The original Sigmas were pretty blatant Glock 17 copies, but since all Glocks except the 21SF are exactly the same mechanically, it's basically just a straight up Glock copy. Only real difference is that Sigmas don't require you to pull the trigger to strip.

That and the 20lb delta in trigger pull. [wink]

s&w---------glock

Mine was made 7/94 and the trigger is pretty darn smooth and easy. It seems better than my pt945, pt908,p9.59. The only one better is my little Firestar. SMOOOOOOOOOTH as butter. The firestar is my oldest semi and what I carry daily for work. Sarge doesn't like it but the sheriff cleared me with it so thats whats on the hip. Weird, when it comes time to qualify a few guys use my firestar and do better than with thier glocks or sigs. I LOVE IT.......

Back
Top Bottom