• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RRA lowers

has anyone bought rock river lowers from Legal Transfers in NH? iwas wondering if he had a storefront or just an online shop...thinking of buying a lower to use as a build later on down the road and i know he has LMT and RRA ones

Over the last several months I have purchased both a complete rife and a stripped receiver from ar15sales.com. Pete does not have a store front per se...he works out of an attorney’s office...I believe he has several offices in the building. RRA merchandise often takes a long time to get...but it is worth the wait.

ok i will look into them...with so many different companies manufacturing lowers today the only ones that seem to be most talked about are bushmaster and rra...i figure if the dea and us armed forces use them then they must half way decent

i really dont need another ar but i wanna get one and have the lower engraved with the infidel logo...cuz im kinda sick in the head and i dont wanna engrave either of my prebans

ok i will look into them...with so many different companies manufacturing lowers today the only ones that seem to be most talked about are bushmaster and rra...i figure if the dea and us armed forces use them then they must half way decent

i really dont need another ar but i wanna get one and have the lower engraved with the infidel logo...cuz im kinda sick in the head and i dont wanna engrave either of my prebans

Where are you going to have the engraving done?

Check these guys out, they do some pretty nice work...

http://www.orion-arms.com

Rock River receivers are very good. Back in the free world, my dad has one of their M4s and another RRA lower/Bushmaster upper hybrid. Trigger is really nice.

Back
Top Bottom