REVEALED: Cops Stood Down in Vegas Shooting

Reptile

NES Member
New footage shows police wait for nearly five minutes while shots rang out

Newly released bodycam footage shows cops deliberately went to the floor BELOW the shooting and remained there while the shooting continued.

Lots of pussies. I know a bunch of guys who would have been at the door while the holes were poppin through it.

The ones who let it continue should be charged and at the very least lose their jobs/pensions. They put their lives on the line every day, except the ones where it is imperitive.

I hope they sleep well at night.

It’s a crappy job going in after a gunman(s), I got it, but you signed up for it and tell the rest of us we shouldn’t be allowed to defend ourselves.

Worse is still on the way, still way too little info in a city with more cameras than DC.

I hope they sleep well at night.

It’s a crappy job going in after a gunman(s), I got it, but you signed up for it and tell the rest of us we shouldn’t be allowed to defend ourselves.

Worse is still on the way, still way too little info in a city with more cameras than DC.

...and taking this long just to release this, they knew they were f***ed. Disband the dept and start over, but use their pensions to pay for it.

Or compare it to NYPD shooting Amadou Diallo to death for holding his wallet. Even in a stairwell, they only hit him with 19 out of 41 shots fired.
Not saying they are all saints, but when you got 40,000 cops in one city, your going to have a few hotheads. My town has about 30, and over the years I've come across some aholes that would probably shoot you in a stairwell too.

I think it was NYPD that shoved that lamp or broomstick up that guys ass back in the 90's too.

As time goes by will probably find out the police FBI and other alphabet agencies knew about this idiot before he started shooting. So much thats been told so far is half fuked anyways. Notice that it did not take long for the media to drop anything new about what happened.

The guy is shooting Out the window, go in and get him, his back is to you. Assuming the cops who cover the hotel have a pass key.

Sure, but did they know it was only one shooter at this point? Were the doors booby trapped? Did they think it was Islamists pulling a Euro-style event?
I understand their fear, but not their inaction...

Understood, how come No big guns?, it is a big $$ hotel, no ar15's for these security guys.

My guess is Liability and Bonding those rifles. Vegas traditionally is/was a party town whose violence was generally relegated to sex-crimes, open drunkenness, robberies and assaults.
What happened in Vegas last October, did not Stay in Vegas...

Last edited:
Not saying they are all saints, but when you got 40,000 cops in one city, your going to have a few hotheads.
When you have a patronage-based PD with that ratio of cops:citizens, you're going to have more than a few.

I think it was NYPD that shoved that lamp or broomstick up that guys ass back in the 90's too.
Abner Louima. Yes, it was just two years later, the same '90s NYPD mentality.

Where do you think the "Pussy of Parkland" learned the ropes?

Unless and until these guardians of all that is good and right get up off their collective asses and either hit that door or drum out the ones that don't, forget about not being outright thieves and whores, I will have NO respect, compassion, or concern for them, their fellows, families, or anybody associated with them.

Prove your worth.

I cringe every time I hear the pols call out and thank the 'First Responders'. I get that most of them are good and diligent folks, doing the job that they sought, were hired, and are paid to do. But some of them aren't.

Not saying they are all saints, but when you got 40,000 cops in one city, your going to have a few hotheads. My town has about 30, and over the years I've come across some aholes that would probably shoot you in a stairwell too.

Most high turnover PDs like NYPD are the most corrupt/f***ed up, though. It is what it is. Throw in shitty triggers and poor training, and you get bullet fests on the street.

I'm also reminded of the incident where they were chasing a dude with running a gun in his hand down a street there
and like 4 bystanders were injured. All of them were hit from NYPD bullets, not the BG's gun...

-Mike

New York Post said:
“In the limited context of this video, it looks like they’re moving deliberately slow, but that could be for safety purposes,” Schneider told the paper. “But if you wait on an active shooter, you end up using a lot of body bags.”

goddamn...

I still hold to the belief that the ‘shooter’ was some sort of Deep Under Cover/Spy/Agent and had some sting set up that went bad - and they had about as much backup/cover/followup as Fast & Furious.

I still hold to the belief that the ‘shooter’ was some sort of Deep Under Cover/Spy/Agent and had some sting set up that went bad - and they had about as much backup/cover/followup as Fast & Furious.
He was definitely a moo bat through and through, which is why it’s like this .gov enabled massacre basically never even happened.

Know thy enemy. Anyone and everyone that isn’t okay with you and I being armed 24/7. They are the enemies no matter what they wear to work.

Back
Top Bottom