Reuters: Gun Owners "Not Just Urban Criminals and Drug Dealers"

The American affinity for guns may puzzle foreigners who link high ownership rates and liberal gun ownership laws to the 84 gun deaths and 34 gun homicides that occur in the United States each day and wonder why gun control is not an issue in the U.S. presidential election.

Is it just me or is everyone else getting a little pissed at these European asshats commenting on US gun laws?

Are these or are they not the same people that made it a crime to adjust your crotch in public (Italy).

Wasn’t it England that just talked about outlawing replica guns because they could be drilled out and used?

Don’t people die in all of these countries from accidents or crime every day?

Are they not the same countries that run rampant with terrorist cells (England /France and Belgium).

Wasn’t it France recently that was unable to put down the riots of young immigrants burning their cities that had the police on the run?

Didn’t England just get their subways bombed at least twice in the past couple of years?

How about we pull all of our bases out of these European countries, bring them home and make them defend themselves against aggressors.

Not one of these POS countries has ever been able to defend itself without the help of the USA in time of war and today they can’t understand why Americans don’t have gun control as a major issue in our presidential race.

Who the hell said it’s not a major issue!

Is it just me or is everyone else getting a little pissed at these European asshats commenting on US gun laws?

I don't know about everyone, but I agree with you. They don't exactly have a sterling history of treating disarmed people well.

Are these or are they not the same people that made it a crime to adjust your crotch in public (Italy).

There goes another joke. [sad]

Wasn’t it England that just talked about outlawing replica guns because they could be drilled out and used?

I forget the reasoning, but yes you are correct.

Don’t people die in all of these countries from accidents or crime every day?

Despite the official denials and persecution of those who defend themselves, the violent crime rate in England is rising rapidly.

Wasn’t it France recently that was unable to put down the riots of young immigrants burning their cities that had the police on the run?

That was more politics than anything, but even in LA during the Rodney King riots some store owners defended their property with long guns.

How about we pull all of our bases out of these European countries, bring them home and make them defend themselves against aggressors.

The Bush Administration was starting to do this, at least to some extent, but I don't know how far it's gone.

Not one of these POS countries has ever been able to defend itself without the help of the USA in time of war and today they can’t understand why Americans don’t have gun control as a major issue in our presidential race.

The French didn't seem to have a problem with Americans armed with guns in 1918 or 1944. Or the 1960s in Southeast Asia for that matter.

Who the hell said it’s not a major issue!

Reuters! The truth is that both Obama and Clinton have downplayed gun control in this campaign. They are hoping to do what John Kerry couldn't do and skirt the issue. If either of them wins, you can be sure that the issue will arise again.

Gary

London, England

1765772958-padding-protect-pedestrians.jpg

The end

Back
Top Bottom