Rep. Madison Cawthorn: Biden Door-to-Door Vaccine Checks Could Turn into Gun Grabs

If they come to my house, I'll say:

1. Do you have an appointment?
2. No? Please send a SASE to this address with your 3 preferred times during the day that you would like to schedule an appointment. Please note that there is a 6-8 week backlog of appointments. And we are experiencing longer than normal wait times due to the flu season.
3. I'm sorry, You must make an appointment. Thank you for your cooperation.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as necessary.
:)

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulAohJ2UDdc

Ah, Fond memories of seeing a dirt bag cutting across our fenced yard when I was a kid, yelling to said dirtbag that he shouldn’t be cutting through our yard, dirtbag mouthing off at me, I release the hound, then his face turns to an expression of terror as my 100lb jet black nightmare with gleaming white teeth of a dog tears across the property toward him. The dirtbag had just about gotten a leg over the top of the 6’ stockade fence when my dog leapt up, snatched him off the top, and took him down.
”Lazlo! Come!”
Lazlo looks back then runs toward me.
Dirtbag mouths some shit...
”Lazlo, Get-em!”
Dirtbag disappears over fence rapidly never to be seen again.
Whoever thought it was a good idea to give a rescued drug house guard dog to a stupid 14 year old... well, thanks for the good times. [laugh]

“According to Shooters' World's own rules, several safety violations were apparent in the video. Customers must sign a waiver on the company website adhering to these regulations before coming to to the range.

Throughout the ad, Cawthorn and other people can be seen shooting in rapid fire, a practice that is expressly forbidden in the range's rules. At one point, Cawthorn is filmed swiftly pulling a handgun out of a holster on his chest before shooting. According to Shooter's World, "Drawing from the holster is prohibited."

How bogus - it was a commercial for Shooter’s World…can they not waive their own “rules” for special events? Jeesh- Newsweek has a bug ups its arse.

Back
Top Bottom