• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

WTS Remove

timberlane

NES Member
Ithaca SKB Century 34” Uni-single 12 gauge trap gun. This is a custom trap gun made for Ithaca by SKB in Japan in 1973. It has a 34” full choke vent rib barrel with a custom Monti Carlo stock with a fully adjustable butt pad. The stock and forearm are checkered and the gun is fully engraved including the screws. The gun has seen very little use and is in excellent overall condition retaining 99.9% of the original finish along with the wood stock and forearm which are mint. The inside of the barrel is bright and shiny with no damage of any kind. The gun locks up tight and is an excellent trap shooter. The photos do not show how nice this gun is.

Accessories: None included

Selling Terms: Face to face transactions with EFA 10 or FFL

Price:
$1,100 cash or possible trades for SKB or other Military rifles

Contact Information: PM me with offers and questions.

Pictures: See attached

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws (will not ship). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0562 (1).jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0562 (1).jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 136
  • thumbnail_IMG_2831.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_2831.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 112
  • thumbnail_IMG_0571.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0571.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 92
  • thumbnail_IMG_0566.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0566.jpg