WTS Sold please remove

timberlane

NES Member
Classic Winchester Model 12 trap pump action shotgun – 12 gauge with 30” full choke barrel with a factory installed Simmons vent rib. The stock has been fitted with a limb saver recoil pad and a spacer. LOP is 14.25”. It also has an internal Mercury recoil suppression cylinder that combined with the recoil pad makes this gun a softer shooter. The receiver and barrel retain 99% of the original factory blue finish with no damage and the stock and forearm are in excellent condition with no cracks or damage. The bore is bright and shiny and the gun functions properly. Overall, the gun is in excellent condition and is a great trap or hunting gun that will last a lifetime and appreciate in value.

$450 cash

Bedford MA

Must have LTC/FID in MA. EF10 or FFL at your cost.

Face to face transactions only. Will sell to NH residents through a NH FFL dealer.

Statement of Legal compliance:
I will comply with all Federal and State Laws. If the firearm is to be shipped, you must provide me with a signed copy of your dealer's FFL (or your 03FFL if this is a Curio and Relic). For private party face-to-face transactions (only permitted by Fed law when both buyer and seller live in same state), I will meet all applicable state and federal laws.

When ammunition, magazines or other regulated items are sold/bought or traded as part of this transaction, I agree to follow all applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations pertaining to these items.

Attachments

• thumbnail_IMG_0855.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0855.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 97
  • thumbnail_IMG_0861.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0861.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 91
  • thumbnail_IMG_0856.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0856.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 90
  • thumbnail_IMG_0853.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0853.jpg