Remora holsters sales coupon

mbz4ever

Dealer
NES Member
Just want to share with all of you guys
Here is remora holsters sales ends today
Here coupon codes you can use both at the same time.
I'm not associated with remora holster company on any way. I'm just using their holsters and it works
Perfect for me and many others. Just want to share special offer with all of you.

http://www.remoraholsterstore.com

urubyhy2.jpg

9atupydy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks! Too bad I have $15 to my name and have to wait until thursday to get paid haha
Eventually I'll buy one

Just got mine in today using this coupon code. Holster feels great with my Sig P938! Mag pouch is a little meh but it'll do the trick in a pocket

Just got mine in today using this coupon code. Holster feels great with my Sig P938! Mag pouch is a little meh but it'll do the trick in a pocket

I feel the same way about the mag holder, I would like to see them round of the corners a little and sell it for the pocket, its junk IWB

I feel the same way about the mag holder, I would like to see them round of the corners a little and sell it for the pocket, its junk IWB

Wore both all day IWB. The mag holder was uncomfortable. The holster itself however, wow. I had to make sure it was still there a few times. It didn't budge an inch either. I'd highly recommend

One day I was in Walmart, and I was carrying my LC-9 in a Remora holster. I bent over to pick up an item from one of the shelves, and as I started to right myself the Remora started to walk itself down the inside of my pant leg.So here I am with my hand down my pants trying to fix my gun.I could see it now security, man playing with himself in aisle 9. So anyone want to buy a cheap Remora holster?

Checked their site today, there's still a 25% plus mag holder code up...I keep wanting to pull the trigger but haven't!

Back
Top Bottom