• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Remember the loaded handgun that was discovered in the toy aisle at Target?

Oooops, Moms... looks like it wasn't an OC'er after all (but we all new that)...

Man Who Left Loaded Gun in Toy Aisle at Target Identified as Convicted Felon

Remember that loaded gun that a Target loss prevention officer found in the toy aisle? Moms Demand Action went to work right away spreading rumors about open carriers being careless and leaving the gun there for any child to pick up.

This was a part of their scare tactic to get Target to ban all guns from their stores instead of choosing to comply with local laws regarding firearms. And it was all too coincidental for a loaded gun to be accidentally left in the toy aisle all while anti-gun groups were trying to create such a backlash themselves.

Now we have learned that the man who left the gun at Target has been identified, and he’s not even legally allowed to own a gun in the first place.

The Myrtle Beach Police have revealed that David Dennis was the one who left the 9mm Hi-Point handgun and 8 rounds of ammo in the Marvel Superhero Playskool toy box.

Dennis is being sought for unlawfully carrying a handgun in this incident, and since he is already a convicted felon he is not legally allowed to have the gun in the first place. Looks like gun control laws are doing a great job of keeping guns out of the hands of the criminals, right?

http://gunsnfreedom.com/0625-man-wh...onvicted-felon/#sthash.v6zLua0F.abHL9NUT.dpuf

Last edited:
99.9% of gun crime is committed by people not properly licensed or trained.

When are these antis going to smarten up and address the root cause?

i get what you're saying but of course need to add that people can choose their own level of training, and no one should have to be licensed to own a firearm.

I thought it was 83.7 percent!

A Blue Ribbon Panel of expert Statisticians agree that the number actually fluctuates between 81% and 84%. The root cause of this variation is not known, but there is a Strong Positive Correlation to the frequency with which those same Statisticians enjoy a liquid lunch, and a somewhat weaker yet still strong positive correlation to the number of drinks consumed during those lunches.

For christ's sake.......it was a high point pistol.....could have told you right from that info that it didn't belong to a law abiding gun owner [rolleyes]

Tell me more about "proper licensing and training".

This^

Gun owners need to be careful when talking about "training" with fire arms as a pre-requisite to legal ownership! THe anti's would LOVE to get ahold you guys proposing that people need training to legally own guns!

So.....tell me where in the 2A does it state "right to bear arms if properly trained?"

I don't know what kind of training would teach someone not to leave gun in a toy aisle. If they are that stupid, no amount of "training" will help. And, I don't need to sit in a classroom as some joker condescendingly tells me not to leave gun laying around, not to shoot puppies, not to point at random people and pull trigger, etc.

Really, WGAF! It'll be these sorry ass mom's against everything who will be screaming for help as their being raped and abused, from the folks that have tons of guns and ammo as the cops flee from the masses when the economy goes completely tits up. **** them, go figure it all out bitchez!

Last edited:
Never. Because reducing crime, making us more safe, and protecting children is not their agenda. Banning guns from citizens under all circumstances is their agenda and it's part of their larger plan to ensure that we do as we are told. Gun control is about one thing, Control. Disarmed people are very easy to control.

As long as you persist in thinking that this is about how best to reduce crime, you are missing their intent.

And what? Institute a training program that teaches criminals not to intentionally open a toy box and ditch their illegally owned gun in it? The gun wasn't casually placed on a shelf. It was
in the Marvel Superhero Playskool toy box.
So he opened the box placed the gun inside and closed it.

I would bet dimes to dollars that he saw a cop in the store or thought he was being eyed by security, something along those lines, and ditched the gun in the toy box just in case. Hell he probably thought he could go back later and get it.

No amount of training or licensing is going to stop criminals from being criminals.

And what? Institute a training program that teaches criminals not to intentionally open a toy box and ditch their illegally owned gun in it? The gun wasn't casually placed on a shelf. It was So he opened the box placed the gun inside and closed it.

I would bet dimes to dollars that he saw a cop in the store or thought he was being eyed by security, something along those lines, and ditched the gun in the toy box just in case. Hell he probably thought he could go back later and get it.

No amount of training or licensing is going to stop criminals from being criminals.

Criminals gonna crim.

dammit he left a hi point 9mm pistol!
i've been looking for one of those for months!!!!
why couldn't he leave it at the target in framingham, that would have been more convenient for me.

What are the odds that he's somehow related to the Moms group, and planted the gun there so that they could fake their outrage?

Irrelevant. It won't be widely reported. The gun prohibitionist narrative is already that an open carry demonstrator left it there.

Lets face it, MDA moms don't like guns because on some level it turns them on. They are just frustrated housefraus.

Back
Top Bottom