Remember Me?

Any idea's why the site never remembers me any more ( about three days now). Every time I go to the site, doesn't matter how I get there I have to sign in, it' a pita ?

Talk to the "boss". He can fix you up. If that fails ask C-pher, he seems good with the workings of these sites.

I will remember you.[wink]

Did you change any settings in your browser? Or are you using a new browser?

There is a setting that says something like "Always clear my private data when exiting" or something similar. If that is enabled it will cause this to happen. Generally, though, you can set exceptions to that rule. So, for example, you could define "northeastshooters.com" as a site that bypasses the rule.

Hope this helps.

Rich

I have not changed anything that I am aware of. I have had my computer set to clear all data at the end of each session since I got on the internet years ago. This has never been an issue before. It seams to me more of an issue of NES does not recognize me anymore when I come on until I type in my password, I doubt I could block my IP address from showing up in Hoskinsville?

I will never forget you....that night by the fire was magical...[kiss]

For the two of you, a matching set would be darling...

crazyforbargains_2046_50170816.gif

It may also depend on the security level of the browser or the security program used. I have a higher security setting at home than work because of the filtering done at work, so everytime I shut off the computer at home I need to logon, not necessary at work. If it changed recently it might be an automatic upgrade, if you use them.

Back
Top Bottom