Reloading Equipment from Gander Mountain?

kevin9

NES Member
Does anyone know if Gander Mountain carries reloading stuff, specifically Lee dies, shellplates and shellholders? How do their prices compare to Cabelas?

I'm going to be out in SW PA for a day. Gander and Cabelas both have stores in the general area, but I'll only have time to stop at one of them. Cabelas has their stuff online, Gander does not.

TIA

No idea about the store in PA but I stopped in one outside of Syracuse last June and they had a very nice selection of reloading equipment and components. The pricing was ok but not great.

Thanks for the info so far folks.

p.s. Scrivener, your linky no worky in terms of providing requested info. In fact their site no worky for requested info otherwise I would not have asked.

While the link worked for me, the flyer's for the store don't list anything beyond a 20 percent off of anything marked with a orange tag. Not much help. It does mention a reloading seminar so I would think they would stock a decent selection of items.

I'd just stop in and look around.

Thanks for the info so far folks.

p.s. Scrivener, your linky no worky in terms of providing requested info. In fact their site no worky for requested info otherwise I would not have asked.

The site also has a store finder feature, with links to them.

The site also has a store finder feature, with links to them

I checked that but it goes to the weekly flyer which is one page. The store sites didn't have anything listed as far as reloading items.

The site also has a store finder feature, with links to them.
<sigh>As I said up front; been there, done that. Even did it for the store I would go to (Moon Township, Pa). There was no specific loading equipment listed anywhere, let alone prices. Since you don't seem to believe that somebody would actually look before posting, here are the specific links:
http://gandermountain.shoplocal.com...760&siteid=218&adref=homepage&storeid=2400999
http://www.gandermountain.com/sales/unadvertised.asp (may have to select store first for this one to work right)

How was the price for your reloading accessory kit compared to other places (ex. KTP, Cabelas,...)?

Can't cite any specifics as my time was limited in the store but I did notice that Sierra Matchkings were somewhat higher then I pay in Riley's. It was nice looking around but my options up here made it not worth purchasing anything.

i can't afford anything at our local Gander mountain!

just one example; just bought a new Glock 21SF from a local dealer $80 less than Gander

Thanks all for your inputs. Turns out I did not have time to stop: Plane was late getting into Pitt, and the meeting ran late so I had to go straight back to the airport. Ah well.

Folks at the meeting were saying that there is a new-n-better Gander Mtn in Washington, PA. Next time I go that way I'm definitely going to make time to stop at both Gander Mtn and Cabelas (outdoor store OD[grin]).

Back
Top Bottom