Reloading class

Just finished up EC's "NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading" class that was held at the new GOAL offices. I'd highly recommend this class to anyone interested in, or just getting started with reloading. Jim's an excellent teacher, the coarse materials are great, and you get some hands on experience. Not to mention the inside knowledge you get on a lot of equipment!

Upcoming classes are listed on his website: www.massreloading.com

Thanks again - Im looking forward to that rifle specific class when you're finished developing it!

Just finished up EC's "NRA Basic Metallic Cartridge Reloading" class that was held at the new GOAL offices. I'd highly recommend this class to anyone interested in, or just getting started with reloading. Jim's an excellent teacher, the coarse materials are great, and you get some hands on experience. Not to mention the inside knowledge you get on a lot of equipment!

Upcoming classes are listed on his website: www.massreloading.com

Thanks again - Im looking forward to that rifle specific class when you're finished developing it!

Same here.
Thanks Jim!

[smile]

The new GOAL digs are great. The hard working people are even better. The metallic cartridge reloading class is fantastic. I used to reload many years ago, and now I realize just how little I knew about what I was doing. I guess if you operate under the thinking that nothing is totally useless, my old reloading style's only positive factor would be that it could serve as a BAD EXAMPLE.

Thanks Jim, lets go shoot a car.

I just attended EC's class yesterday at Blue Northern, and it was worth much more than the cost of attendance. 8 hours went by fast with lots of info, practical experience, and tips. For those toying with the idea of buying equipment before taking the class, DON'T! You will learn enough about what works, what doesn't work, and why. You will get some hands on demonstration, and more importantly a great resource to communicate with in the future when you are stuck. I will definitely take the rifle cartridge class when it is available.

Ed

I just attended EC's class yesterday at Blue Northern, and it was worth much more than the cost of attendance. 8 hours went by fast with lots of info, practical experience, and tips. For those toying with the idea of buying equipment before taking the class, DON'T! You will learn enough about what works, what doesn't work, and why. You will get some hands on demonstration, and more importantly a great resource to communicate with in the future when you are stuck. I will definitely take the rifle cartridge class when it is available.

Ed

Well said. Thanks again EC

Back
Top Bottom