Reily's is empty and they have an amazing 9mm deals

sbi

Good prices on 9 mm
a49f36491cfa6ca716203484e983c817.jpg

Sent from my ZTE A2017U using Tapatalk

Don't believe SBI there's no such place as Reilly's. Its a picture of his living room.( Rofl, more ammo for me)

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

So...what is the price of the 9mm?
If you going to go to Riley's you might as well stop at shooter outpost aswell.

Riley's Sport Shop: Nobody goes there anymore. It's too crowded.

Riley's is empty because nobody can get there through all the Hooksett Road holiday weekend traffic.

Go early on a Saturday afternoon and you can do "the full BATFE" tour --Riley's Sport Shop, Hooksett Fireworks, White Birch Brewing, (or if they're closed, Bert's Better Beers), and Twins smoke shop.

So...what is the price of the 9mm?

I thought the pic was clearer, sorry.

$10 a box of Independence HP/$195 a case, $8 Blazer Aluminum, $9 Blazer brass and $9.80 American Eagle brass. I think the Remington on the left is also $9.

Go early on a Saturday afternoon and you can do "the full BATFE" tour --Riley's Sport Shop, Hooksett Fireworks, White Birch Brewing, (or if they're closed, Bert's Better Beers), and Twins smoke shop.
that could be a full day. lol

$10 a box of Independence HP/$195 a case, $8 Blazer Aluminum, $9 Blazer brass and $9.80 American Eagle brass. I think the Remington on the left is also $9.

Great prices, but for me that's 2 hours of driving. I just ordered some Blazer Brass 9 mm online and had it shipped here next-day for $200/case. Worth the extra $20 to me, especially because I also got a great deal on 45 ACP.

I saw the thread title - "Riley's is Empty - and for a quick second I immediately thought I was back to a few years ago, when the Kenyan Maggot-In-Chief was banging his drum heavily on the anti-2A warpath, and Riley's actually WAS "empty"... along with basically every other shop within fifty miles of my house.. and one brick of "cheap" 9mm rounds would cost you almost all of your beer money.. (for the week, and the next several months too, depending on which shop you bought them at).

Just sayin' [emoji6]

Last edited:
Do Mass residents have to show an LTC when buying ammo in NH or is it just like buying a candy bar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reily's has never asked me for an ID. Shooter's Outpost has always asked me for an ID...

Reily's has never asked me for an ID. Shooter's Outpost has always asked me for an ID...
Which they never take a photocopy of, nor write any info down, nor (etc etc).. they just look at it and hand it back to you, which always leaves me wondering why they even ask for an ID... Proof of age? (but is there even an age requirement up there when you're buying boolits?)

Which they never take a photocopy of, nor write any info down, nor (etc etc).. they just look at it and hand it back to you, which always leaves me wondering why they even ask for an ID... Proof of age? (but is there even an age requirement up there when you're buying boolits?)

Yeah, but it made me feel... dirty.

I saw the thread title - "Riley's is Empty - and for a quick second I immediately thought I was back to a few years ago, when the Kenyan Maggot-In-Chief was banging his drum heavily on the anti-2A warpath, and Riley's actually WAS "empty"... along with basically every other shop within fifty miles of my house.. and one brick of "cheap" 9mm rounds would cost you almost all of your beer money.. (for the week, and the next several months too, depending on which shop you bought them at).

Just sayin' [emoji6]

I neckbearded a few cases of 9mm from Riley's a couple of years ago. Felt like the biggest score ever. Didn't need it. Just wanted it no matter the cost. Feel bad about it now. PM me if anyone wants post SH overpriced 9mm at post SH prices. [grin]

Back
Top Bottom