• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recovering Alcoholic Has Guns Seized by Connecticut Police

Reptile

NES Member
Authorities deemed Jonathan Hall to be “depressed”

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
March 21, 2014
Image: CT Police Seize Guns (Facebook).
Amidst fears that Connecticut police may be preparing for gun confiscation, a recovering alcoholic had his firearms seized by CT police as a result of authorities claiming the man was depressed.

Jonathan Hall posted the adjacent picture on his Facebook page alongside the words, “My guns being seized by the CT state police.” In a previous post, Hall complained, “Well Connecticut state police are on their way to seize all of my firearms… what the **** happened to my 2nd amendment. … this is unjustified. … and this is no bullshit either…. they are really on their way with a court order for me to hand over my firearms!”

http://www.infowars.com/recovering-alcoholic-has-guns-seized-by-connecticut-police/
----
What about HIPPA- is this legal?

I have 2 friends that would benefit greatly from "seeing someone". Neither will because of exactly this risk. Neither (I think) pose a risk to themselves or anyone else, but talking talking to a professional could really make a difference to them

I have 2 friends that would benefit greatly from "seeing someone". Neither will because of exactly this risk. Neither (I think) pose a risk to themselves or anyone else, but talking talking to a professional could really make a difference to them

Damn straight. I refused Wellbutrin when I was trying to quit smoking. It is an anti-depressant and my CG license would be threatened, not to mention my LTC.

The future is cash-only black market medical care. That, and a populace divided into two camps: those who surrender all privacy to the state, and those who hide. Hiding, of course, will ultimately be proof of guilt. Privacy is dead.

I also know someone in the same "boat". It is sad it has come to this.

bob

What about HIPPA- is this legal?

You mean HIPAA?

You might want to look it up.

HIPAA said:
Who Is Not Required to Follow These Laws
Many organizations that have health information about you do not have to follow these laws.
Examples of organizations that do not have to follow the Privacy and Security Rules include:

• life insurers,
  • employers,
  • workers compensation carriers,
  • most schools and school districts,
  • many state agencies like child protective service agencies,
  • most law enforcement agencies,
  • many municipal offices.

Lots of exemptions. I'm sure they are being interpreted loosely.

Last edited:
Should have gave them the ammo first... ****ing pigs. This is just going to happen more and more because the government is going to do what they think is best for you. No matter how many rights they violate. They don't give a rats ass and they won't change their minds until the people change the governments mind for them, with force.

That is sad isn't it?

It is also an excellent example to show that claiming these laws are in the interest of 'public safety', is just bogus.

The future is cash-only black market medical care. That, and a populace divided into two camps: those who surrender all privacy to the state, and those who hide. Hiding, of course, will ultimately be proof of guilt. Privacy is dead.

Damn, so eloquently stated. I've been thinking this for a long time.

quote-if-you-want-a-vision-of-the-future-imagine-a-boot-stamping-on-a-human-face-forever-george-orwell-139715.jpg

Word on the street was that he self identified as depressed.

From his actual Facebook post:
satujydu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was also said in the article. This shit will continue. They will use the slightest reasoning under color of law to take every firearm.

BHIPAA only applies to rapists, child molesters, and teenagers who fantasize about killing everyone in their school. If you are a gun owner who has had a bad month, then your doctor is required to report you to the local police department.

One exception: if you are an elderly person's health care proxy and power of attorney, and that person is in the hospital, then HIPAA applies and that person's health care providers will absolutely refuse to talk to you about anything even as the machines beep and you frantically wave your adorable little legal documents in their face.

Back
Top Bottom