• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Recommended Gun Box

Maui5150

Banned
Forgive me if already a topic on this... I searched, maybe did not use the right combo of words, but looking for recommendations for a decent HOME DEFENSE Quick access but secure storage.

I won't throw some companies under the bus, but saw some neat looking high-tech solutions, one in particular that offered RFID that seemed like a great no brainer... except, started seeing dozens of reviews and YouTubes of both the device jamming/failing to open, or being defeated with an allen wrench and really providing shoddy security.

I am looking at something that can hold full size pistols, not long guns, so I am not looking at the massive typical heavy steal safes, but wanted to see more what people like. Also am I looking down the wrong path, and are these smaller ones just bad because they just get ripped out of walls and defeated offsite.

Being in the People's Republic of Mass, just trying to make sure once my LTC comes through, I can properly secure my guns, since I know the police in some towns seem to ignore proper search , no sense in giving them charges, where as since I am the only one in my home, have no kids, etc., a hidden weapon should technically be sufficient, know it if technically illegal in this state

Just saw a real cool Vaultek, that has some new features that look like they are nice... Basic model is a combo keypay with a keyed back up entry, but also has some Bluetooth features as well

I have the gun box 2.0 and a biometric GunVault. I have not had any issues with either and I would recommend both. Both make noise when opening, the GunVault I would say is louder if that is any concern.

Back
Top Bottom