• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

REASON FOR REQUESTING LTC

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK now you're confusing me. Despite my mighty post count, I have been corrected by several people on this forum...

GSG, guidoravs directed that line about the post count to TimMcG74

Hey, guido...

He answered a question that wasn't asked. So if that's your definition of "correct," well then, you must be from Massachusetts.

Um, no, Rob did NOT answer a question that was not asked. Rob asked a question. And Rob's post WAS correct, a valid question if you will, because there are two specific guidelines for issuance that the chiefs may follow. One involving issuance outright, and one regarding restrictions if said license is issued. You seem to have difficulty in following context.

I believe he was banned for disagreeing with one of the NES Grand Wizards in a showdown of legal pedantics. He was ultimately felled by the Grand Wizards superior post count and kill/death ratio in Call of Duty.

You seem to know alot for being registered on the forum as a non-greenie for about a month, but you are patently WRONG in why JC was banned. I happen to know exactly why, and it had nothing to do with legal pedantics. And that's all you will ever know about the situation.

Go crawl back into your hole, troll.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom