• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Ready.. Set... REGISTER YOUR LONG GUNS!!

http://www.nraila.org/Legislation/Read.aspx?id=5380

Legislation being considered (for implementation this October) to make private sales of long guns essentially the same as [current] private sale of handguns. Between two private individuals, you will need to do the paperwork and get the authorization # from DPS, 2 week wait if not permit, etc. Feb. 18th is the public hearing in Hartford.

I am 99% sure this will not make it out of the PS&S Committee..If they want any part of this bill to pass they will need to strip this section out..

This will fail. Long gun registration has been shot down one too many times in CT ... if this passes I will be truly surprised ... course I already sold ALL my long guns :p

I was impressed at how every comment to that article was a positive one in favor of guns in general. One wonders how this crap ever gets brought up with what appears to be a majority that supports 2A.

I don't see anywhere in CT Law an age to possess a long gun (minus a CT Defined AW or a Machine gun). There is an age (18) to purchase...can someone find it?

Back
Top Bottom