• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

RCBS

good after sale support too, I bought a used die set and the decapping pin broke and they sent me 5 new ones for free

Outstanding customer service, I have a rock chucker and lost the spring for the primer lever and it fell out, they sent me a couple new ones, including the arm, primer holder tube and cup.

I wish the bullet hammer had more mass to it, it takes a few more whacks than I would like removing .223 loads. But with the amount of times I've used it, It has held up well.

I bought a universal hand priming tool from RCBS and it don't work half the time. primers either come out upside down or backwards or even yet fall out on the floor. I am very disapointed with it. Sending it back so they can square it away.

I bought a universal hand priming tool from RCBS and it don't work half the time. primers either come out upside down or backwards or even yet fall out on the floor. I am very disapointed with it. Sending it back so they can square it away.

I'll bet you're not using it correctly.

I have one of the hand priming tools, have loaded thousands of rounds with it with zero problems.

Mike Carmoney did an action job on my SW 625 which is sweet, just needs Federal primers and seated very deep, I use the hand tool for that, all other reloading done with the big blue machine :)

I wish the bullet hammer had more mass to it, it takes a few more whacks than I would like removing .223 loads. But with the amount of times I've used it, It has held up well.

Hit a solid surface. By solid I mean SOLID. I hammer right above the leg of my bench. There is no flex in the top there. I used to use an oak block, but the top still gave some.

I love my RCBS stuff.I have the case prep center,Trimmer,Rock chucker and powder measure. All quality stuff! I just wish it were blue :)

Hit a solid surface. By solid I mean SOLID. I hammer right above the leg of my bench. There is no flex in the top there. I used to use an oak block, but the top still gave some.

I put a folded shop rag on the concrete floor of the basement and hit there, works like a charm.

Posted from my car phone.

I wonder if you have the right sized parts installed for the primers you're trying to use. There's parts you have to change out when you're using it for large primers and different parts for small primers. The only way I can think of that primers are coming out upside down, assuming you have them the right way in the tray, is if you're trying to use small primers with the large primer parts installed. Then I could see the possibility of them flipping and not seating properly.

Back
Top Bottom