• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Auto (powered) case feed options for RCBS Pro Chucker 5 press?

Golddiggie

NES Member
I'm still getting the accessories for the new Pro Chucker 5 press that arrived not that long ago. I have the die plates completed (for five calibers) as well as the mount/stand, bin holder, light and such. Now I'm looking at getting their case feed item that goes onto the press. What I'm wondering if anyone has connected that up to one of the powered case feed items so that I won't need to refill it as often.
Talking about this item: Pro Chucker Progressive Press Accessory | RCBS

I also have the pistol projectile dies (drops the projectile when the case hits it) for both 9mm and 45ACP. I'm getting ready to order two 30 caliber models so that I can set up my 300 Blackout and 308 Winchester die plates with them. The 22 caliber version is currently OOS, but I'll probably look to get that when it's available. If anyone's managed to also do a powered feed item to those, I'd like to know.

I don't mind modifying items to get them to work/connect, to a degree. I just don't want to have to rebuild something completely. Since, by that point, it would probably be better to just make it from scratch. I have a milling machine, plus assorted power tools (14" bandsaw, among them) just no lathe at present.

Since I'm on vacation until January 10th, I have some time to make things. Well, once the items I'm ordering come in. ;)

Back
Top Bottom